Contest | Starting Lines on Pinterest
UPDATED 10/26. Congrats to our winner Sarah N!
Happy pinning! You've made it halfway through October and now it's time to make the final push to the finish of #startinglines month. Who better to stay inspired than Haute Volée, Dominique Jackson; professional runner, blogger at Nikki's Haven of all things fashion and fierce, and one of the most determined people we know as you read on the blog last week.
We asked Dominique what inspires her to get to the start of each race, whether it's inspirational quotes, mentors, festive fall recipes, cold weather styles, recovery tips...you name it, she's pinning it! And she's inviting you to pin with her. We want to see what inspires you.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @oiselle on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board titled "Oiselle Starting Lines"
- Pin images showing what inspires you to get to the starting line of a race
- Tag #oisellestartinglines in each pin
- Link us to your board URL in the comments below
Take a look at her board to gain inspiration...good luck!
"You can achieve whatever you put your mind to. Live happy. Live free, and enjoy every moment."