Oiselle Volée Tell Top 15 Moments from 2015
1. We grew our team by 1,000!
2. We welcomed wee birds to the world.
Kathryn Cullen – Washington Volée, Erin Taylor – Jasyoga and UK Volée, Nolana Newton – Washington Volée
3. We chased the bird.
@RunOklahoma – Oklahoma Volée, Lauren Fleshman – Haute Volée, @runberun – California Volée
4. We believed we could and we did.
Lauren Fleshman signs new charocoal and lavender Believe Journals.
5. A bro-bird took flight.
Little Wing Assistant Coach, Daniel Goetz tried out the singlet for Portland Club Cross Invite.
6. We went the distance.
Kathleen Stabler, New Mexico Volée ran rim to rim to rim in the Grand Canyon.
7. We took on the world in our Yetis.
Oiselle Team Washington post Hood to Coast.
8. New singlets were born.
Three new singlets were introduced for the Oiselle Volée.
9. We helped others.
Meredith Mikell - California Volée - ran by a burning home and sprung into action to save a family trapped inside (Yahoo news story).
10. We found love on the run.
Congratulations to Anna Grabow – Iowa Volée, Sydney Marshal – Nester, and Julie Shultz – Washington Volée on locking ‘em in for the long run!
11. We ran away with the brides.
Runaway Bridesmaids Oiselle Team Florida and Oiselle Team Washington!
12. We tested new waters and climbed to new heights.
Runners Try Series got us out of our comfort zones!
13. We teamed up from across the country to run Club Cross Country Nationals.
14. Standards were chased.
Sarah Mac – Nester: qualified for the Olympic Trials Marathon one year after having baby PJ!
15. We “holidazzled” the town.
Oiselle Washington – Candy Cane Lane
Goal for 2016: build the sisterhood and woman up! #womanup2016