ICYMI - The Best Of The Blog!
We've always got the latest and greatest up on the blog.
But hey - maybe you're new. Or maybe you've been on vacation ... or living under a rock ... or maybe you're just up for re-reading our greatest hits. Well, we're here to serve. So without further ado - the best of the Oiselle blog!
1. The Dirty Dozen - Our famous, fifteen minute core routine that can pay big dividends for any runner. A perfect, post-run core series!
2. Little Wing Warm Up - Your new favorite warm up routine, brought to you by the beloved ladies of Little Wing.
3. Do Not Open Until Race Day - A letter to those toeing the line from Olympian Kate Grace. Powerful, motivating, insightful - just like Fast K8.
4. Rule 40 Explained - Whether you've heard of this term or not, this is everything you need to know about Olympic sponsorship money, and how it affects who wears and says what in professional track and field.
5. Kara's Indoor Routine - Sometimes you have to take it inside. The roads aren’t safe, it’s sloppy, or it’s well below your 'I'd run in that' temperature. Pro Kara Goucher walks us through a full gym workout to keep us working hard all winter.
6. Real Running - A powerful poem by the one and only Lauren Fleshman.
7. Marathon Tip: What To Wear Dressing In Any Temperature - So you're running your first marathon? Here's our pro advice on what to wear come race day.
8. Meet Jasyoga - Not a post per say, but our regular series to keep runners strong, healthy, and happy. Think yoga for runners! Your IT band will thank you later.
9. 26.2 Tips From The Elites - Our pros deal their best advice for those taking on a 26.2. Spoiler alert: lots about chafing in this one. Lube-up!
10. How To Get Faster & Stronger When Not Running - Hey, injuries happen. Here's how to make the most of your time off the track, road, or trail.
So there you have it - enough tips, tricks, and tales to get you up to speed and in the know. But hey, don't be afraid to explore our archives. An inspired run is always just a click away!
Your favorite librarian,