As Lauren Fleshman noted "Kind of beautiful together". – Thanks to everyone who shared their ten word run love story.
- She first knew what she meant to herself running alone.
- It is still mine the feeling of flight so fly.
- My favorite reflection is always my running shadow stretched ahead.
- I can’t quit you even when you break my heart.
- It was the first time I ever truly felt alive.
- The road was the first to whisper “you are enough”
- Outta my league? No. I wanted you. You were mine.
- Turn off your mind. Feel the grind. You only have time.
- Growing. Overcoming. Becoming. Discovering a better me, mile by mile.
- Time on the road made her better in every way.
- My squad believed in me so I believed in me.
- Laced Up. Pound the pavement. All my cares Fade Away.
- The “real me” is on the far side of 26.2.
- She ran until running became a part of her soul.
- Stepping into her running shoes makes her feel more alive.
- I can overcome my doubts, physical limitations, and feel strong
- She found continuous growth even though it wasn’t perfectly linear
- Lacing up and letting go, the world’s pressures melt away.
- Quiet bird, running into the light. Watch how I’ll shine.
- With every step her confidence grew, joy filled her heart.
- Running gave me the freedom and courage to be me.
- No judgements/You take me as I am/Every mile.
- It is here, between the steps, that I found home
- Her wild heart. Led her running shoes. And she healed.
- With every step, her mind let go of society’s chatter.
- I gave up on life. Then each mile saved me.
- Deena, Kara, Shalane, and Molly. Heroes who drive me higher.
- It is how I write a book... About being me.
- Breathless under a dark sky, heart pounding, finding myself here
- When she found her stride, she truly found her strength.
- Success, you big flirt, I’m falling for you
- And so we run, 4 paws 2 feet. Together always.
- My feet. My legs. My soul. The road ahead. Open.
- First mile pains Mid-run, mind battles Final mile joy
- On a long run I achieve my deepest of breaths
- The greatest barrier she broke was not physical, but mental
- A moment of clarity Amidst the chaos, Mile. After. Mile.
- Freedom by pushing myself to the limits of my ability.
- I ran and discovered who I was meant to be.
- I don’t hate you a bit, not even at all.
- Shoes laced Feet to pavement Anger, fear melt into fierceness
- Running allows me to see, explore and experience nature's beauty.
- I make war with the road, and peace with myself.
- Enthralled by the tap of my footfalls ; my dream calls.
- Work hard, but keep it fun; always love the run.
- In those moments she knew she could do difficult things.
- Get out the door breathe in, out steps of thankfulness
- The rush of feeling fast. I can run. Even fly.
- She never knew she was lost until she found herself running.
- Step by step, she took her body back from them.
- Thought-less, I can think Breathless, I can breathe Exhausted, renewed.
- When there was nothing else, there was the open road.
- They said it would be fun. It has been more.
- Silence allowed her to see life clearly through salty sweat.
- Run toward your purpose, and trust you will get there.
Keep spreading the love by sharing your ten word #RunLoveStory
Social - Events