Extra 30% off with code FLY30.
All sales final. No returns or exchanges.
The Queen Bra has a deceptively simple design aesthetically – but still includes all of the internal construction that makes it a highly supportive, structured bra. It includes molded cups with perforation for heat release, our unique padded and stable shoulder straps, adjustability in both the chest band and the straps, as well as an extra plush and ribbed chest elastic that forms the foundation of the style. Its body fabric is Power Plya™ Compression which is smooth, durable, and includes a high Spandex® content for stretch and recovery. Learn more about the Queen Bra on the blog.
- Power Plya™ Compression. 78% polyester / 22% Spandex®
- Straps are covered, padded, and stable for minimal bounce
- 2” plush ribbed elastic chest band for comfort and heat management
- Sewn in molded cups with perforation for heat release
- No-stretch power mesh liner to maintain shape and stability
- Adjustable straps for different levels of support
- Bra back opens completely for easy on/off
- 4 hook and eye closures with 3 positions for a just-right fit
- Covered pad protects skin from hook and eye closure
- Plush Elastic with custom Oiselle birds design
- Compression level: 3
I love mine so much that I’m coming back for more of these while they’re on sale. Just great support that I have had a hard time finding in other brands, I hope Oiselle keeps this bra around for a long time. If you loved the Juno bra, this is a great new alternative
This was my first time ordering a Oiselle bra with a cup/band size so I was sure to follow the size chart and measured myself with a measuring tape. Unfortunately, the bra isn't close to fitting correctly. The band runs small, the straps were short and the cup size was too large. Too bad. This bra might be a good in store purchase where you can try on several and adjust for the strange sizing.
I ordered a 34 C and I measured the band at 26 inches. Needless to say it was far from clasping