The Queen Bra has a deceptively simple design aesthetically – but still includes all of the internal construction that makes it a highly supportive, structured bra. It includes molded cups with perforation for heat release, our unique padded and stable shoulder straps, adjustability in both the chest band and the straps, as well as an extra plush and ribbed chest elastic that forms the foundation of the style. Its body fabric is Power Plya™ Compression which is smooth, durable, and includes a high Spandex® content for stretch and recovery.
Learn more about the Queen Bra on the blog.
- Power Plya™ Compression. 78% polyester / 22% Spandex®
- Straps are covered, padded, and stable for minimal bounce
- 2” plush ribbed elastic chest band for comfort and heat management
- Sewn in molded cups with perforation for heat release
- No-stretch power mesh liner to maintain shape and stability
- Adjustable straps for different levels of support
- Bra back opens completely for easy on/off
- 4 hook and eye closures with 3 positions for a just-right fit
- Covered pad protects skin from hook and eye closure
- Plush Elastic with custom Oiselle birds design
I ran 4 miles in the Queen Bra this morning. It wasn't enough support. I am definitely feeling it and kept having to adjust myself while running. I had the straps crossed but loosened them a bit to get it on. It needed to be tightened up. It is really tough to get on with the straps crossed. I will be giving it another go but probably only use for shorter runs or cross training.