Terms + Conditions
trademarks & copyrights
Materials: Unless otherwise noted, you should assume that everything you see, hear, or otherwise receive from or on this Site (“Materials”) is copyright, trademark, trade dress or other intellectual property owned or licensed by Oiselle and is protected under U.S. and international law and treaties. “Materials” include, among other things, text, files, images, graphics, artwork, illustrations, photographs, trademarks, logos, documents, the Site as a whole, and the selection and arrangement of Materials. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, perform, display, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Materials without Oiselle’s prior written permission.
Trademarks: The trademarks appearing on this Site, including among others Oiselle, Oiselle Running, and associated logos, banners and page headers (“Marks”) are Oiselle trademarks. Other trademarks that may appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, use of any Oiselle Mark or trade dress is prohibited without Oiselle’s written permission.
Oiselle collects customer information for various reasons, including to improve your shopping experience. When you check out we collect personal information from you such as your name, payment information, email, telephone number and mailing address. When you sign up for our email list we collect your name and email address.
We will only disclose specific personal information if required by law, governmental request or court order. We will never sell your information or share it for any other reason.
oiselle gift card terms + conditions
Lucky you! You've been fangirl'd with one of the most coveted gift cards in the running community. Woot woot! This gift card opens endless doors for you to choose what YOU want at oiselle.com, or at our Flagship Store in Seattle's University Village.
Following are General Terms and Conditions for our Gift Cards
- Oiselle Gift Cards come in electronic or plastic formats, each with a unique identification number. It's like cash, so treat it like gold! They cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- No taxes are collected on the purchase of Gift Cards. Applicable taxes are charged when the Gift Card is redeemed.
- Gift Cards - regardless of email or plastic - can be purchased AND redeemed online at oiselle.com or at our Seattle Flagship Store in University Village, or on the phone with one of our Customer Service birds.
- Upon redemption of the Gift Card, any unused balance will remain on your card for future purchases. More for you!
- When you make a purchase that exceeds the value on the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid via credit card.
- Coupons and promotions cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of Oiselle Gift Cards means you accept the Terms and Conditions, which can be changed at any time.
Redemption of Oiselle Gift Card
Easy to use - you choose from three options!
Online at oiselle.com
- Shop to your heart's delight.
- Check out when you are ready.
- At check out, enter the entire gift card number in the box called "Gift Card" - including any leading zeros. You can find the unique gift card number on the back of the plastic card or in the email card sent to you.
- Follow the remaining steps to place your order and make any remaining payments for your purchase on a credit card, if necessary.
At Oiselle's Flagship Store located at University Village
- Present your plastic Gift Card at the time of purchase.
- Received an electronic card? Print your electronic gift card, or bring in your smart phone with the email easily accessible for our store associates. They'll know what to do.
- Call 206-883-5266 for a friendy voice to answer, between 9am and 5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Give the customer service associate the gift card number on the back of your card, or in the email you received. They will process it for you and complete the transaction.
Most orders ship the next business day after the order is placed. Some exceptions apply. $8 Standard Shipping applies to orders in the US and Canada only. Orders to continental US ship via UPS or USPS. Orders to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii ship via USPS. Free shipping promotions apply to continental US and Canada only. Duty and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer - Oiselle does not refund any international fees.
Final Sale: All promotions and products marked final sale are ineligible for return or exchange.
Contests: all contests involving shipment of product are restricted to US mailing addresses. Oiselle reserves the right to modify the terms of a contest at any time during or after the contest.