Known as the "Swiss army knife" of fabric because it solves for both cold and heat. It has the magical moisture wicking properties that you know and love in our regular Flyout tops, but with the added warmth of Merino Wool. That means that in hot climates, it cools - based on its ingenious knit fabrication (which you can see, next to skin in its striped appearance). And in cold climates, it warms, based on wool's natural insulation properties. The short sleeve silhouette makes it even more versatile...solo on warm runs, or just add arm warmers or a shell.
- polyester / wool
- scooped hem
- 25.5" rear body length (size 4)
- 24.5" front body length (size 4)
- BB Blue/White: Dani is 5'7" wearing a size 4
- Crimson/White: Nance is 5'9" wearing a size 4
- Douglas Fir/White: Dani is 5'7" wearing a size 4. Nichelle is 5'9" wearing a size 12.