When you live in the Northwest, where any day might qualify as “April Showers” you learn a thing or two about running in the rain. Or walking, skipping, scurrying around the rain. Enter the new April Showers Anorak. Yes, it’s water resistant and fully ready to run, but it’s also ready to rock as a windbreaker or added layer of protection against changing weather. A classic, loose fit designed to go over base layers, it’s also got a front zip pocket and Oiselle Crest design love.
- two front hand pockets
- front zip pocket
- packable into chest pocket
- adjustable hem with barrel closure
- storable hood with rear collar closure
- 25" front body length (size small)
- 26" rear body length (size small)