In the Northwest, where any-day-can-be-April-showers, we know rain, we know wind, and we solidly love vests. Vests are best, and it’s easy to know why: they are that single, easy on piece that protects your core from the elements while the rest of your body runs free. The fit of this vest is relaxed, with a tall stand up color, and zip pockets...because pockets.
- two front zip hand pockets
- chest zip pocket
- packable into chest pocket
- adjustable hem with barrel closure
- 24.75" front body length (size small)
- 26.25" rear body length (size small)