Customer Care Operations Specialist
Title: Customer Care Operations Specialist
Reports to: E-commerce & Customer Care Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Who We Are:
Oiselle is a by women, for women athletic apparel company based in Seattle. Our product line is available on oiselle.com, at our Flagship Store, and through more than 150 retailers across the country, including Fleet Feet stores, Title Nine, and REI.
We are an ambitious, fun, and creative team with a deep commitment to our mission: build the sisterhood, improve the sport, and design great product. In addition to being passionate about apparel design, we love our community. The Volée team, specifically, represents the best of what sport has to offer: connection and inclusion - for women of all ages, paces, and backgrounds.
Who We Want:
Do you love to solve problems? Do you enjoy the importance of paying attention to details, process and follow-through, and value accuracy in both customer accounts and a company's inventory records? Great! We are seeking a customer-oriented problem solver to join our team as a Customer Care Operations Specialist. We want someone who is genuinely excited to do the detailed transactional follow-through of our customers' returns and exchanges, whether that transaction comes from a customer who shops at oiselle.com, is a member of our athlete team, or our store or wholesale channels. You will work hand in hand with the Customer Care Specialist, Volée Team Manager, and other channel leaders in support of their respective programs/business goals. As a member of the customer care team, you'll also be providing customer service support during high volume selling seasons and holidays. A working knowledge of our customer service policies and product line details will let you jump in and interact directly with our customers to help ensure our ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and consistency.
• Positive problem solving style of communication - loves to listen and problem solve.
• Detail oriented and strong consistent follow through to ensure accuracy of resulting records
• Comfortable working with multiple disparate systems to process transactions and maintain consistency in execution
• Demonstrates patience, empathy, kindness, clarity and professionalism
• Friendly, ougoing team player
• A running and running gear and apparel enthusiast - and not just "your personal faves" but can quickly empathize and understand a customer's experience and help resolve issues as to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty and love of Oiselle
In This Role, You Will:
• Process returns and exchanges for oiselle.com customer orders, including handling of defective and damaged items, and manage order refusals.
• Create packing slips and return to inventory documentation for store and retail events: warehouse sales, sample sales, pop-up shops, etc.
• Process and track damaged and defective returns and communicate items and location to inventory coordinator
• Coordinate with Customer Care Specialist to support high volume periods and assist with customer email communication to support sales and service
• Communicate daily with our warehouse team for order fulfillment issues such as shortages, address verifications and other questions that arise
• Provide reception support for visitors and Nest phone when Customer Care Specialist is unavailable
• Gift card fulfillment for non-electronic gift card purchases including loading cards and packaging for mailing
• Create weekly reports related to volume, order returns and exchanges, and trends
• Support to Oiselle Wholesale Manager on dealer returns and other order management issues as assigned
• Other duties as assigned or asked, or initiated, too! We wear many hats at Oiselle!
Required Skills and Experience:
• Effective communicator, a knack for problem solving and an analytical process-oriented thinker
• Strong team player and pleasant work demeanor, demonstrating a calm, collective focus to complete assigned responsiblities
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through; demonstrates the ability to apply focus and care to repetitive tasks that provide transactional support
• Solid command and comfort using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and Google office products. Proficiency with Quickbooks and Magento is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple requests and ability to prioritize and seek direction when needed and before things get bogged down
• An enthusiasm for running and knowledge of Oiselle brand and product is a plus
• Prior customer service and/or retail operations experience involving systems and manual processes at a fast-paced company is a plus
• This position is located in Seattle, WA
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé and a friendly greeting to [email protected]