FLYING BIRDS MASK
Masks. They'll be a part of life until we can kick this virus - and all be free birds. So we wanted to make ours a premium one, with all the details that make masks safe and comfortable. A three-panel design, the top and bottom of the Flying Bird Mask fold out to fit securely around your chin and nose. The ear loops and nose bridge are all adjustable. The outer layer is a pliable woven while the inner layer consists of a lightweight athletic mesh, making the mask more breathable, for sport and life. And of course, birds! Each 3-pack includes three colors.
This item is not eligible for discounts, and is final sale only.
- cotton / nylon exterior
- 100% polyester mesh interior
- flexible nose piece for optimal fit
- non-surgical mask
- one size fits most
- adjustable elastic ear loops
- hand wash in warm water and line dry
I'm a teacher. The air conditioning went out in my building, and the temps inside are higher than the temps outside. These masks are the only ones that are light enough as to not make my face sweat (and I have a lot of different masks!). They are cute and comfy. The only downside is that they don't pull away from my face. When I have to read 30 pages of a novel 3 times a day, the fabric does wind up in my mouth. That being said, I'd buy more if they were in stock.
I was excited to try these out, intrigued by the fabric selection. But these fall short for me in a couple of ways:
- Great print
- Nice fabric
- Ear loops and adjusters are comfortable and stay-put.
- The nose wire does not have very good memory, so I cannot get it to actually follow the contour of my face. Without a good seal at the top, these will fog up glasses and allow more unfiltered air flow.
- The mask sits very close to my face, so my lips are touching it. This makes it annoying to talk with it on. I do think this is a problem with this style of mask, so if you have other masks with this cut and like it, then I don't think it will be a problem for you. But for me, I expect I'll reach for other masks that stay off my mouth.
I love these SO much! I am hopeful there's a re-release, because I'll definitely stock up. Thoughtfully designed, and even fit my giant noggin / face.