Run over the rainbow! These 4" inseam shorts are made of our Plya Interlock fabric. Interlock is the knit style that prevents sheerness, but is also lightweight and highly compressive. Mid-rise, with a wide, color-blocked band, these are the same fit as prior season's Spandos Stride Shorts. The tie-dye pattern brings that something extra, easy to pair with almost any color, and a magician at hiding sweat.
High Personality. High Performance.
Spandos marry the fun of self-expression with the seriousness of technical training apparel.
- Continuous Design - Smooth, streamlined seams and silhouettes. Tag-less design.
- Made In The US - Locally manufactured. Printed and produced by our partners in California.
- Premium Interlock Fabric - A technical fabric with great stretch, recovery, feel, and finish.
- High Saturation Printing - Special sublimation printing process produces quality, vibrant color without fading or bleeding.
- Plya Interlock (polyester/spandex)
- exterior care content placement for tag-less design
- 4" inseam (all sizes)
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low
These are SO cute, comfortable, and flattering -- the perfect length to not roll up during a 20 mile run, which is an issue I've had with any shorts shorter than this. Just knocking a star because shorts cannot be perfect unless they have a pocket.
I’m obsessed with these shorts and the coordinating bra. Super Comfortable. Fits like a dream without being too snug or too loose. Did speed workout today and felt amazing! Such a fun wardrobe add. For reference I am 5’1, ????lbs, with a short torso, I ordered a small, and the shorts were perfect length and hit at the right place on the waist. These are my new faves.