It’s almost February, which means… just a few months until the Tenacious Ten! We are so excited to be putting on our 2nd annual Tenacious Ten in our hometown of Seattle. Saturday, April 21st at Gas Works Park. Need a little extra motivation to register? Well here you have it!
Top 10 reasons to register for the Tenacious Ten in 2018!
1. Take a running tour around Lake Union. It’s beautiful! And... the Fremont Bridge won’t go up during your race.
2. You can choose the 10k OR 10 mile (although the 10-mile distance is going fast!)
3. Jess Barnard is singing the national anthem.
4.Pace groups will be led by Oiselle Nesters (maybe Sally will lead your group!)
5. We’ve got a Ten10 training plan just for you!
6. If you register in the Oiselle store at University Village in the month of February, you get $5 discount (even higher discount with Oiselle purchase!) AND a free Oiselle hat.
7. Race packet pickup has a sweet Oiselle pop-up and photo ops with Oiselle elite runners and designers!
8. Free race photos for download!
9. Registration gives you entrance to goal setting and race preparation talk with Lauren Fleshman, Friday April 20th.
10. You’ll thank yourself for getting TENACIOUS. Register here!