- Amazing Sweats by Cathryn
- These are the best, softest sweat pants I have ever owned. Ever since I received these, on weekends, it's really really really hard for me to take them off. In fact, I try to make excuses not to (like, it's okay to wear sweats to brunch, right?). The neighbors might be catching on to the fact that I wear them ALL the time...Oiselle, please make more. (Posted on 4/1/14)
- Worth It by Sarah
I held off for a long time despite the rave reviews because $80 seemed a little insane for sweats - eventually I cashed in a gift cert and MY GOD are they worth it. I've worn them 24/7 and refuse to take them off until something or someone physically forces me into "real pants."
I ordered up a size and while the extra coziness is nice, it wasn't necessary. (Posted on 3/26/14)
- Heavenly by Kim
- These are expensive, so I spent a lot of time reading reviews before purchasing...and the reviews are not wrong! These sweats are the softest, most comfortable I've ever owned. Amazing! (Posted on 2/7/14)
- Great loungewear/recovery by Amy
I have an embarrasingly large collection of sweatpants and I must say these are the softest I've ever worn. Love the Oiselle logo down the side (thanks for not slapping anything across the backside, ladies!) and the color goes with just about every other sweatshirt/loungeshirt I own. These are great for throwing on after a run or just lounging around on the weekend. The inseam on mine is slightly longer than the web site reads (32" instead of 30"), but the elasticized cuffs keep them from dragging on the floor.
My only beef with these is the waistband. While it's soft, it's not terribly comfortable (too narrow), so much that I almost wish I'd gone up a size in these, though they fit everywhere else just fine. If you put a roga-style waistband on these, I'd never take them off. Which might not be a good thing, but please don't let that stop you from improving these babies. (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Super Soft by Steph
- I am officially living in these pants when I'm not at work. Love them! (Posted on 5/3/13)