Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- New favorite! by Kat
- I wore these today for the first time on a hot, humid, swampy 6 mile run. There was no riding up or down, and no weird discomfort anywhere. The fabric felt light and supportive! I am 5'11" and 155lbs; I usually wear a size 8 but ordered the large instead of the medium because I have very large quads/hamstrings. Initially I was concerned that the waist would be too big, and unfortunately there is no infinity cord or drawstring, but once in motion they were fine and no "sausage legs" in sight. :-) (Posted on 8/11/14)
- rode up :( by ImTheMarigold
- I love Oiselle's products so much and I wanted to love these shorts. Everything about them is perfect except for the fact that the legs rode up before I was a mile into my run. Compression shorts are the only shorts I prefer to run in, and I usually only buy pairs with some type of gripper on the leg opening. Perhaps future versions of this short will incorporate such a thing because I would love to own them. (Posted on 7/11/14)
- Exactly what I needed by Anon
Size medium fit perfect - 5'7", 126 pounds with bubble butt and 21" thighs at the largest point.
I wanted compression shorts for racing, but I could never find a pair that didn't ride up or make me feel ridiculous and self-conscious. The length of these are not too long and not too short. They don't ride up while running at all, but they do ride up a bit when lifting, etc at the gym. But they are designed for running, so that is not something to complain about!
They are very comfortable, but I wish they were designed with gusseted crotch.
Thanks Oiselle! (Posted on 6/13/14)
- Poorly constructed by Linda
- The shorts arrived with poorly constructed seams around the thighs. Within a couple of uses the threads came undone and now the ENTIRE hem on BOTH legs has fallen down. What a disappointment. I wish I could return these. Totally not worth the money. (Posted on 5/13/14)
- love! by nicole
- I was weary of buying spandex shorts because of fear they would ride up but these lil' beauts are fantastic! They are also flattering which is awesome! (Posted on 5/12/14)
- Very comfy by Rachel
- I finally had the chance to try out these shorts as the weather has warmed up. They rode up my thighs slightly on runs of 4 and 3 miles, but were still comfortable. I am 5'4" and 135 lbs. I bought the medium and they fit perfectly. (Posted on 5/8/14)
- Love these shorts! by Julia
- I've been on the hunt for the perfect spandex running shorts for years, and always end up with the longer variety to prevent riding up (my thighs certainly touch...let's not talk about the chafing that happens). I bought these on a whim two weeks before a half marathon. After only one long run in them, I was sold, and wore them for my race. No riding up, but they're still flattering and not knee length! They were definitely a big snug around my thighs upon first putting them on, but they stretched out just the perfect amount as I wore them even just around the house. (I'm 5'10", 155 lbs, and ordered a medium, just for reference). (Posted on 5/7/14)
- Not my favorite by Jana
- I keep putting these on for one of my slower shorter runs hoping I will like them, but they ride up every time. These will have to live in the closet and only come out for the gym. (Posted on 5/6/14)
- They rode up by Emily
- I was super excited about these shorts after reading all the great reviews. I'm 5'7", 125 lbs and ordered an XS. Seemed to fit great and looked super cute. I took these out for a speed workout and they started riding up in the first mile. Very disappointing. I'll still run in them, but the hunt for the perfect short continues... (Posted on 4/16/14)
- Great shorts, a little disappointed in longevity by Meg
I love these shorts. Trails, roads, races, and easy runs, these puppies will keep your legs looking great and chafe-free.
Sadly, after only only a few short months of my love affair with these shorts, my less than elite thighs have rubbed out the inner seam. These shorts have great coverage, feel amazing, don't ride up at all, and can go for miles, but I just with they had lasted more that 5-6 months before falling apart. (Posted on 9/8/13)