Items 1 to 10 of 20 total
- too long for us shorties by hayden
- I am 5'2". I tried these on in the store and they are just way too long! I would love for Oiselle to make a shorter option of these, like they did with the Roga. I must roll the original roga one time to make it feel like a normal length. I was thrilled when you came out with the Mac Roga! (Posted on 9/21/14)
- Worked great by Katie
- I have started running in spandex shorts after being a devoted baggy running shorts girl, and these are my favorite ones so far. I didn't have a problem with them riding up, even in a recent 17-mile trail race. I'm 5'6", about 130 pounds, and ordered the small. (Posted on 9/12/14)
- rode up the entire run by Bridge
- I was excited to finally get these shorts in the mail, but excitement turned to extreme disappointment less than a quarter mile into my run. These shorts rode up faster than I got into my run pace. I ended up cutting my run short because I was so tired of continually pulling them down. My quest for new running shorts continues. (Posted on 9/4/14)
- New favorite! by Kat
- I wore these today for the first time on a hot, humid, swampy 6 mile run. There was no riding up or down, and no weird discomfort anywhere. The fabric felt light and supportive! I am 5'11" and 155lbs; I usually wear a size 8 but ordered the large instead of the medium because I have very large quads/hamstrings. Initially I was concerned that the waist would be too big, and unfortunately there is no infinity cord or drawstring, but once in motion they were fine and no "sausage legs" in sight. :-) (Posted on 8/11/14)
- rode up :( by ImTheMarigold
- I love Oiselle's products so much and I wanted to love these shorts. Everything about them is perfect except for the fact that the legs rode up before I was a mile into my run. Compression shorts are the only shorts I prefer to run in, and I usually only buy pairs with some type of gripper on the leg opening. Perhaps future versions of this short will incorporate such a thing because I would love to own them. (Posted on 7/11/14)
- Exactly what I needed by Anon
Size medium fit perfect - 5'7", 126 pounds with bubble butt and 21" thighs at the largest point.
I wanted compression shorts for racing, but I could never find a pair that didn't ride up or make me feel ridiculous and self-conscious. The length of these are not too long and not too short. They don't ride up while running at all, but they do ride up a bit when lifting, etc at the gym. But they are designed for running, so that is not something to complain about!
They are very comfortable, but I wish they were designed with gusseted crotch.
Thanks Oiselle! (Posted on 6/13/14)
- Poorly constructed by Linda
- The shorts arrived with poorly constructed seams around the thighs. Within a couple of uses the threads came undone and now the ENTIRE hem on BOTH legs has fallen down. What a disappointment. I wish I could return these. Totally not worth the money. (Posted on 5/13/14)
- love! by nicole
- I was weary of buying spandex shorts because of fear they would ride up but these lil' beauts are fantastic! They are also flattering which is awesome! (Posted on 5/12/14)
- Very comfy by Rachel
- I finally had the chance to try out these shorts as the weather has warmed up. They rode up my thighs slightly on runs of 4 and 3 miles, but were still comfortable. I am 5'4" and 135 lbs. I bought the medium and they fit perfectly. (Posted on 5/8/14)
- Love these shorts! by Julia
- I've been on the hunt for the perfect spandex running shorts for years, and always end up with the longer variety to prevent riding up (my thighs certainly touch...let's not talk about the chafing that happens). I bought these on a whim two weeks before a half marathon. After only one long run in them, I was sold, and wore them for my race. No riding up, but they're still flattering and not knee length! They were definitely a big snug around my thighs upon first putting them on, but they stretched out just the perfect amount as I wore them even just around the house. (I'm 5'10", 155 lbs, and ordered a medium, just for reference). (Posted on 5/7/14)