Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- availability by Gwen
- When will the pink ones be back in stock with size small??? (Posted on 7/12/14)
- nice fabric by widruns
- I love the way this bra feels. I ordered extra small based on sizing and a friend's recommendation. The XS was too small from the shoulder to the band. I was almost spilling out of the top. I'm 5'3" and 105 lbs, 32C. I'll try the small when it's back in stock. (Posted on 7/11/14)
- LOVE THIS!! by TINY SOLE SISTER
- I am "Tiny", 4'10", and busty for a petite frame so this is what I have been waiting for!!! It is the perfect "boulder holder" (as my husband calls sports bras) but not constrictive!! THANK YOU! ITs; so comfortable! Please make this one in the scantron style! (Posted on 6/9/14)
- Too tight by Liz
- Too tight around the rib cage, had to gasp for breath. Sending them back to get mediums. (Posted on 5/6/14)
- My favorite bra I've ever worn by Ali
- This bar is fantastic! I a 34B and the small fits absolutely perfectly! Supportive but not constrictive. I was worried the straps might dig in on the neck but they don't AT ALL! Not only is it great for its support but its so cute when worn with tanks! I am on way to to ordering one in every color!! (Posted on 4/6/14)
- great bra- bring back neon! by Katrina
- I love this bra! It doesn't chafe at the straps or neckline like a lot of my other bras, which saves my chest on long runs. So far I have the orange and pink, but am really hoping neon is restocked! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- LOVE this bra by Ashley
I have two of these in neon and orange and I LOVE them. Like one of the earlier viewers, I'm a 34C and got mediums. I was nervous about them because the straps are thinner but this bra is substantial. I like that there's a wider band across the rib cage because I feel more secure and supported.
The girls don't move or bounce during my runs, and I can even wear this bra during yoga without the fear of them falling out from the top when I'm upside down (like in downward dog or wheel pose). I agree with other reviewers that on the larger sizes (medium and up) there should maybe be a little more fabric in the front to cover the girls. Also, strategically placed light padding would be nice. Overall, great bra! (Posted on 1/31/14)
- Chafing by Tumblina
I reviewed this bra back in May; this is an update. The bra has held up over time - still plenty for compression for running (32C). I liked my first so much (gray w/pink straps) that I got a second (pink w/orange straps).
There are two issues that have come up for me on longer runs:
1. The the bottom band creeps up. I think because the shoulder straps are too short and there is no way to adjust them. After I remove the bra after a run, the imprint is across by breasts, not my rib-cage.
2. Chafing - where the bottom band rubs right below/between my breast.
(Posted on 11/9/13)
- New wide band is too wide by Ellen
- I bought this bra with the "old" narrower chest band and loved it, so I bought some more that happened to come with the new "wider" chest band. The narrower banded bra fits perfectly, but the new wider band causes the bra to feel too short between the straps and the chest band. By taking up more room with the wide band at the bottom of the bra, it now feels like the straps are just a tad too short and, of course, the straps are not adjustable. I'll be returning the one I haven't worn. I wish I could get the narrower banded bra again. Additionally there is inconsistency between the photos and what I received. Some photos show the front neck of the bra to be much lower than others, I like the front neck lower show I can wear it under V-neck shirts. Only the black bra I recently received had both the narrower chest band and the lower front neck. The orange bra I bought a couple months ago had the narrow band, but the higher front neck. The charcoal bra shows the lower front neck in the photos, but when I received it, it had the higher front neck. Oiselle, please consider offering this bra with the lower front neck and narrower chest band. (Posted on 11/3/13)
- Not supportive enough by RM
- I should have listened to the A/B thing, but I didn't. It's actually way more supportive than the supposedly more supportive Lesko bra but still too much bounce. I can only blame myself for this mistake, since the description tells me I shouldn't wear it but a girl can try. (Posted on 10/30/13)