- Replaces my Lulu Groovy Pants by Jana
- Move over Lulu Groovy pants…Oiselle has another black pant that gets my vote. I wear them all weekend long and even wore them to teach 3rd graders a few times. (Something I never could have done in my Groovy Pants.) And, yes. I have run in them too! I am usually a size 4-6 pant. I am 5'6" 135 pounds. The medium fits just loose enough to not be sexy yet are quite slimming. Nice price too. I have them in black but would love them in grey. (Posted on 4/30/14)
- Worth the wait!! by Kelly
- I saved my pennies for months waiting to buy these as a replacement pair of warmup pants and now that I have them, I think they were worth the wait. The waistband is flattering, the fabric is nice AND they aren't too long!! (I'm 5'4"). They are fitted through the butt, but not overly so (although you do see an outline of your Roga shorts if you are layering them). My regular Oiselle size was the right one for these as well. Well done! (Posted on 8/8/13)
- Worth the wait! by Ayesha
Over the years I have tried on many pairs of running pants in the hopes of finding something that had the function of running tights without being quite so...spandex-y. Typically pants are too long, too short, too tight, too lose, too frumpy, too chafe-y- it's hard to get the perfect running pant.
These pants are truly the little black dress of a running wardrobe- they are really flattering (I have "athletic" thighs and they still look great), incredibly comfortable, and most importantly, you forget you're wearing them once you start running in them. They've been comfortable and chafe-free from the start and have performed well on 8-10 mile runs and don't get in the way during a speed workout. The zip pocket is the perfect size for gels, credit card, keys. The flat waistband means no muffin (unless you're eating one for breakfast) and the length of the pant is perfect for me.
I took the same size I wear in Rogas in these and it was a perfect fit. An added bonuse is if I run errands or go out to eat after the run, I feel so much more comfortable wearing these than my running tights! Buy a pair- you won't regret it! (Posted on 2/28/13)