- Not a chance... by Faith
- Read the reviews above and thought I would give these shorts a try. Wow. Seriously disappointed! I am 5'8" and 140#, I ordered the Medium. Tried them on yesterday...the built in undies were really tight on my legs (you could see the panty line through the shorts) as were the shorts. In fact, they were tight pretty much everywhere. I wear a Medium in every other workout pant/short/skort so I was a bit surprised with the fit. I tried running in place and straight away the inseam went riding right up. Maybe it's because they didn't fit me right but I certainly won't be buying another pair, it wasn't work the $46. (Posted on 7/24/14)
- MAGICAL! by Ivy
- Love the rogas! When I first put them on, they were a little snug and a little short and I was envisioning a bunch of post-run thigh chafing... Thank goodness my predictions were wrong. THEY ARE PERFECT! I have yet to chafe in the rogas and will definitely be buying more. I don't know how y'all do it Oiselle but they're amazing! (Posted on 7/8/14)
- LOVE LOVE LOVE! by catm805
Love these shorts. The best ever!
What would make them perfect?
And if the back pocket were big enough for my smart phone...well dang..I would not buy any other kind!! (Posted on 6/29/14)
- runs small by gdw
- I wanted to love these shorts, but the rise is too short and overall they feel too small. I am 5'10", 138lb and ordered the small. In most brands I wear a 4 or 6. I may exchange for the medium or try the long roga shorts instead. (Posted on 6/19/14)
- The best run shorts! by Lourdes
- I'm picky with my shorts. I have had only 1 fav until I tried on these Rogas. They are super comfy, does not ride up, no wedgies!! and very cute. I'm planning to get one in every color available! (Posted on 6/19/14)
- LOVE these shorts by Leslie
- These shorts are awesome! I don't think I have bought running shorts, ever. I don't like them don't like the way they fit feel or look. But I decided to give these a try. I love the way they fit feel and look! Also, they don't get wet! On a hot run I jumped into a pond to cool off, the things didn't even drip, making for a very comfortable return run. Highly recommend! (Posted on 6/12/14)
- Really like them by Sarah
These have become my go-to shorts for regular gym wear.
I really like the material and cut. They are flattering and don't give that baggy butt look that most shorts do. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the waistband. I've noticed some pilling, but it's minor.
I'm 5'8" and 125lbs. I originally bought a size small but returned for the medium. The smalls fit in the waist but overall were only slightly looser than a compression short. The mediums are roomy but still look sleek. I'm probably somewhere between the two sizes and decided to size up. $46 seems like a lot but I've probably already gotten my money's worth out of them. (Posted on 6/7/14)
- New favorite shorts! by Dr. Moskey
- Officially obsessed with the Roga Short! Purchased them from my local running store and they fit better and are more flattering than any pair of running shorts I've ever owned. Fabric is incredibly moisture wicking and the length gives me just enough protection from the dreaded thigh chafe. They have become a staple for me both running and at my chiropractic practice. (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Miracle shorts... by J
- My one and only complaint is that the material is really light and thin - any crease or wrinkle under the fabric looks like VPL (this does make them super fast drying, though). Other than that - these are the only shorts I've found that don't bunch up between my legs or ride up to the point of exposing my butt cheeks. I first tried them on a 2 mile run, then a 4.5 mile run. I didn't adjust my shorts even ONE time on either test run. I kept reaching behind me to see if my butt was still covered (the material is so light that I couldn't tell if they were creeping up or not)...and every time I checked, my shorts were in the same spot. My butt and upper thighs were still covered just enough that I didn't feel inappropriate. As an added bonus, these are the best looking/most flattering running shorts I've ever seen. Plus, they could easily double as board shorts while paddle boarding, kayaking, etc. Therefore, I am now back on the Oiselle site looking for more colors...huge thanks to my local running store for carrying Oiselle and getting me hooked! (Posted on 5/6/14)
- Not the best for my body type by Jenny I.
- Don't get me wrong, the Rogas definitely are booty flattering and the waistband is comfy as hell. However since I have a pretty bubbly behind they rode up, even flipping up on my front legs. If you're more of a sleek crane rather than the ostrich I am these will be great. I'll stick with the Distance shorts instead. (Posted on 4/12/14)