- Love these shorts by Keke
- I love the roga shorts for so many reasons. They have such a nice yoga waist band that stays in place. I don't like high rise and these are perfect! I also love how stretchy they are for every move. I don't have thin legs and my shorts stayed down (they did not ride up like so many other shorts). They stay comfortable throughout my runs with no chafing. I was training for my first half marathon last year with my husband and when we finished his shorts were soaking wet and my roga shorts were dry. I highly recommend these shorts. (Posted on 4/4/15)
- fav running short by Potomus
Love these shorts! The length is perfect, the waistband is comfortable. The fit is slim and very flattering. I am 5'8" 134lbs and the medium fit perfect.
I wore these for a marathon and they did perfect except a little chaffing from the liner but I wouldn't have made it thru training or the race without them (I tried several brands).
The stitching is starting to come apart on the waistband after a few months of regular wear. (Posted on 12/29/14)
- Wish they worked for me.... by Kathryn
This is a well-made pair of shorts!
What I love: buttery-soft, quality fabric with the perfect amount of give, zipper pocket in back, wide waistband, not too short/not too long.
What I hated: wedgie!
I'm 5'0" 98 lbs and the xs gave me a wedgie. I returned it for a small. Still a wedgie. I didn't think my butt was that big (my hips measure 33.5") but for some reason, the inner brief gives me that wedgie feel. Really bummed, as there is so much to like about this short. (Posted on 12/26/14)
- Chafing by Jen
- I really like the fit and style of the Roga short, but every time I wear them, my center lower back, gets badly chafed. Could be I just got a pair with a flaw. The drawstring up front can cause issues too. I guess I like a flat front with no strings. (Posted on 12/2/14)
- Great in the sun and the rain by Killerbee
- I've had these for about 5 months, and I had to share how great these are if you have to run/race in the rain. Wore them during a rainy half-marathon and they remained light (no chafing!) throughout the race and dried very quickly. My "go-to" racing shorts for now on! (Posted on 10/20/14)
- LOVE <3 by Nurse Ratched
- I have many pairs of running shorts, but these are my go-to shorts that I grab whenever they're clean. They're comfortable and flattering. They have just the right amount of stretch. The wide waistband sits right where I like it and stays put. I would like every color except that many colors that it comes in wouldn't looks good w/ the tops I have...that's the only complaint I have. (Posted on 10/17/14)
- Half Marathon approved! by Katie
- I love these shorts! I recently wore them in a very hot half marathon. They kept me cool, did not ride up, and felt comfortable for the whole race. Stylish and functional, these shorts are great! I usually wear an XS in Oiselle shorts/pants, however, I got a small in these and am very happy with the fit. I am 5'3 and 116lbs. (Posted on 9/30/14)
- Love these! by Lelah
- These are by far the most comfortable running shorts I've tried. I am 150 lbs, 5' 10", and have these in medium and large. The mediums are kind of tight on me, the large are more flattering. So I would say order a size up and see how that looks, they're cut to fit a more slim, athletic figure. Even though the mediums are a little tight, they're still the most comfortable things on the planet. (Posted on 9/24/14)
- A close second to the Distance short by Ashley
- I must begin by saying...I love, love, love the Distance shorts, but after reading all the great reviews about the Rogas I had to give them a try. I did order up a size from my other Oiselle shorts and they fit great, the length is nice, and they are very flattering. They also stay in place and don't ride up in the thighs which is normally my biggest concern. The only reason they are my second favorite is the fabric has a stretch to it and feels a little constricting. (Posted on 9/3/14)
- My Super Woman Shorts by Eve
I LOVE my Rogas! The fit and feel of these shorts makes it hard for me to wear any other running shorts again. Ever.
Fabric is super soft and stretchy, waistband wide and comfortable, length is great (that golden middle length, where I won't feel either too covered up or too naked). I always feel fantastic wearing the Rogas - they make for great, comfy, happy and confident running (hence "Super Woman Shorts")!
I am 5'5" and 117lbs and wear S (or XS for tighter fit - still very comfortable). (Posted on 8/26/14)