- Favorite Shorts Ever by Michelle
- I've been running for ~20 years and have never found a short I like better than the Rogas. I've bought a bunch of pairs in the last year and coming back today to buy a new color again... They're just the most flattering and best fitting light fabric shorts I've ever worn. I'm 5'6" and 140 lbs and mediums fit perfectly. (Posted on 8/19/14)
- Life changer! by Steffany R.
- I am a very tiny person (5-4 about 100 healthy pounds) and I have self admitted chicken legs. Shorts usually are very baggy on me and get very annoying. I was told to check out rogas and I fell in love the day I put them on. I did not feel like I was swimming in my shorts, plus I could still roll them without them riding up. I will never buy a different pair of shorts again! I am in love! (Posted on 8/10/14)
- Awesome, but beware light colors! by Maggie
- I *love* rogas (have six pairs!) and wear them to my high-intensity interval training classes. They're perfect but beware the dreaded "crotch sweat" that can happen with some of the lighter colors. I looked like I wet myself after a hot HIIT workout outside! My friends and I had a good laugh...and eventually my shorts dried out! (Posted on 8/7/14)
- Soooo good, BUT... by Lolo
- Love the way these shorts look! The fit is amazing! They make my butt look awesome! The colors are fun! BUT.... my only complaint is the stitching and leg hole of the panty liner. I run ultras (currently at the 50 mile distance). I can't wear these shorts for distances longer then 13 miles or I will chafe bloody hell between my thighs. The one and only time I wore my rogas for a race (a very technical and hot trail 50k) I was waddling by mile 14. The chafe was so bad - when I took off the shorts I had a burned red outline of the entire shorts (360 degrees) stitching from the sides of my hips/legs to the inside of my thighs. It looked like I had tattooed the shorts on to my skin. Since I bought my first pair I knew right away this was a problem (I own 4 pairs of rogas), but I love them so much that I bought more to use during short speed workouts and low mileage weeks. Please please PLEASE try to use a softer thread or find another sewing method (flatlock seams) so the seams of the roga are smoother. Bodyshape I am pretty lean - however I have a Cuban bootay and strong thighs that touch. The leg holes of the panty liner are way to tight. They were definitely designed with the thin thighed/small butt girl in mind. I did notice that after I wear the shorts a few times the elastic does loosen just a tad, but it's still an issue when I run longer miles. Again, if I go past 13 miles the elastic has dug deep into the tendons between the crotch and thigh - giving me some hard-core welts. Not fun. I really really love the cut and fit of these shorts - please adapt them just a tad. After reading the reviews it seems like I'm not the only girl with these issues. I am 5'4" 120lbs and wear a size small. The small fits me perfect (with the exception of the panty liner leg holes). (Posted on 7/31/14)
- Not a chance... by Faith
- Read the reviews above and thought I would give these shorts a try. Wow. Seriously disappointed! I am 5'8" and 140#, I ordered the Medium. Tried them on yesterday...the built in undies were really tight on my legs (you could see the panty line through the shorts) as were the shorts. In fact, they were tight pretty much everywhere. I wear a Medium in every other workout pant/short/skort so I was a bit surprised with the fit. I tried running in place and straight away the inseam went riding right up. Maybe it's because they didn't fit me right but I certainly won't be buying another pair, it wasn't work the $46. (Posted on 7/24/14)
- MAGICAL! by Ivy
- Love the rogas! When I first put them on, they were a little snug and a little short and I was envisioning a bunch of post-run thigh chafing... Thank goodness my predictions were wrong. THEY ARE PERFECT! I have yet to chafe in the rogas and will definitely be buying more. I don't know how y'all do it Oiselle but they're amazing! (Posted on 7/8/14)
- LOVE LOVE LOVE! by catm805
Love these shorts. The best ever!
What would make them perfect?
And if the back pocket were big enough for my smart phone...well dang..I would not buy any other kind!! (Posted on 6/29/14)
- runs small by gdw
- I wanted to love these shorts, but the rise is too short and overall they feel too small. I am 5'10", 138lb and ordered the small. In most brands I wear a 4 or 6. I may exchange for the medium or try the long roga shorts instead. (Posted on 6/19/14)
- The best run shorts! by Lourdes
- I'm picky with my shorts. I have had only 1 fav until I tried on these Rogas. They are super comfy, does not ride up, no wedgies!! and very cute. I'm planning to get one in every color available! (Posted on 6/19/14)
- LOVE these shorts by Leslie
- These shorts are awesome! I don't think I have bought running shorts, ever. I don't like them don't like the way they fit feel or look. But I decided to give these a try. I love the way they fit feel and look! Also, they don't get wet! On a hot run I jumped into a pond to cool off, the things didn't even drip, making for a very comfortable return run. Highly recommend! (Posted on 6/12/14)