- LOVE! by Jocelyn
I am mad about this hoodie. I love it so much that when it went on sale, I bought a spare! Now I can wear the *&#! out of my first one.
Get this hoodie (or anything from Oiselle!), and you won't be disappointed!
(Posted on 8/23/13)
- Soft, cozy, runs a bit big by Amy
I LOVE this hoodie. It is the softest sweatshirt I have ever owned, plus one of the coolest looking. My only problem is that the sizing is way more generous than the other Oiselle items (tees, for instance), so I ordered my usual tee size only to find it quite roomy (and very long; I have an average-length torso).
Nevertheless, it's awesome and I know the new (smaller) one I ordered will be my go-to recovery wear. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- They warned me... by Karissa K
- My Oiselle teammates warned me and they were right--this is definitely my new favorite thing to wear. Ever. It's so soft. I've worn it around the house and out and about. It's cozy but not bummy. Definitely worthy of being made in multiple color combos in my opinion! (Posted on 2/20/13)
- I'm never taking it off.... by Amanda
And you can't make me!
I lusted after this hoody for months and finally ordered it. Oh my. It's so soft and light. Not heavy at all! They run 'roomy' which is a nice change from all those other women's hoodies out there that are form fitting. This is truly Iike wearing a hug! (Posted on 2/13/13)
- Perfect post-run reward by Ayesha
I loved this hoodie so much that I ordered a "backup" a week after getting my first one- it is so snuggly and soft, and the only danger is that you might never want to take it off. I definitely look forward to putting it on after a chilly long run!
It is a relaxed fit and is a bit on the big side, which is nice for layering. Win! (Posted on 1/16/13)
- New Fave. by Rachelle
- This sweatshirt has earned the spot as my go-to, most favorite, in-the-wash-every-week top. I love it for post-cold weather run, I love it for mid-afternoon chill, I love it with my PJ pants at night. It truly is soft, comfortable and so stylin. For the past couple of years, my running friends have teased me about a hat that is always on my head when I run. That hat now has company. Love it! (Posted on 11/7/12)
- Like a Hug by Jessica Holt
- I became obsessed with this sweatshirt during Totally Trials coverage and was so pleased when Oiselle decided to make it available to the masses. Once the email hit my inbox that it had finally arrived, my fingers couldn't click order fast enough. I received the sweatshirt early this week and it doesn't disapoint. I ordered a medium and it fits nicely. It has a bit of relaxed roominess which I like, but isn't a sack either. The fabric is soft, but durable so I know it will last through whatever workouts I may put it though. Some sweatshirts that are drawstring can cut into your neck if they are cut too high, and I don't have that problem here which I love. While I haven't washed it yet, I can already tell by the construction and weight of the fabric (which is just right) that it should hold up nicely. (Posted on 10/24/12)