Items 11 to 17 of 17 total
- Perfect for moderately cold weather by Tumblina
These are wonderfully comfortable and quite soft on the inside - a bit thicker than the Lesley Capri. They are low waisted- much more so than the other Oiselle bottoms I own.
I live in northern VT and have found these to be quite comfortable down to about 20 degrees - below that and I need something a bit warmer.
The one feature I wish these had was some sort of reflective detail. I have to run in the dark on the non-existent shoulders of curvy mountainous roads - the more visible I can be, the better! (Posted on 12/28/13)
- Great tights! by RunHikeRun
- These are fantastic tights! I've worn them multiple times in below 30 degree weather and have stayed nice and toasty. They dry quickly and do not ride up or anything. My only complaint is that the stitching around the left knee started coming out a bit after the first run. I was able to stitch the seam back together and it has been fine. But other than that, these totally rock! (Posted on 12/13/13)
- LOVE THESE by Lindsay
- I've owned numerous pairs of running tights in my running life and these are my favorite long tights I've ever run in. Highly recommend! Oiselle you need to get more in stock so all my running ladies can purchase them! The small was the perfect length for me (I'm 5' 3.5"). (Posted on 12/11/13)
- Love. These. by RAM
- These fit well. (I was deciding between a L and XL and went with the L. The size chart is dead on.) They don't ride down. They keep me warmer than most running tights. (My legs get really cold.) Overall I'm in love! (Posted on 11/26/13)
- Sweet by RJB
- They might be running tights, but these are the most amazing pants I've ever put on my person. Lightweight but not constrictive, and incredibly comfortable. I never want to take them off. I am 5'0/110 and the xs fits perfectly. Extra bonus for making my butt look awesome. (Posted on 11/21/13)
- Love them by sm
This is my first pair of real running tights, and I'm in love. These tights are so comfortable and they are perfect for running in the cold and rain. They hug in all of the right places, have a cord tie at the waist and the best part is that I never thought about them during my run. I ran in a hard rain on Saturday and I didn't feel soggy afterward. And my husband loves when I wear these and has offered to buy more just so I'll wear them around the house.
I'm 5'3.5" /127 lbs and the small fits wonderfully! (Posted on 11/5/13)
- All time favorite running tight by JJ
- Not biased, simply in love. I'm 5 ft 6 and the length of the tight is perfect for me, coming to my ankle bone (longer than the photo shows - for us shorties). "Booty shaping arched seam" seriously does it's job, and the pocket fits my iPod perfectly. Voila! (Posted on 9/17/12)