- LOVE IT!!! by Emmie
This is the first pair of tights that fit perfectly and don't ride up!!! The length was exactly what I was looking for!
Size 2 fit perfect and I'm 4'11", 113 pounds, athletic build, bigger thighs (from decades of playing soccer).
(Posted on 6/8/15)
- Like them by Angie
- I like these shorts quite a bit. Because they are compression and I have a bit of belly fat, they do give me a bit of a muffin top but not too bad. They don't ride up for me at all. I love the way they look and feel while running. Will buy more colors! (Posted on 5/31/15)
- Major Ride Up by Jessi
- I wanted to love these since my husband thinks they are HOT and has been after me to wear them. I've now worn them twice and have relegated them to my 'only at dark' running gear. I didn't even get half a block before they started riding up. They didn't just creep- at one point, they literally ROLLED up my leg to my crotch. I ended my 5 mile run wearing black 'stride' panties (Posted on 2/11/15)
- Awesome! by samie
- Love how they settle in place and stay put once I get sweaty on a long run. No chafing or discomfort. Feels nice and supportive. (Posted on 2/8/15)
- Running naked! by Jess
- I've had these about 3 weeks, and I really like them. It took me a run or 2 to get used to the length (my other favorites are about 2" longer) but once i got used to it, they became my go-to shorts. The fabric weight is light, which is awesome in Texas. Also i like the pocket placement for carrying stuff when i am doing ab workouts or at the gym. 5'7" 135 and i got M. (Posted on 11/4/14)
- A lot to like, but still ride up by KerryA
My first pair of compression shorts, I like them. However, they ride up since I don't have the right sized legs, I guess, to keep things in place. I got a small, no way do I think an extra small would have been wise! I guess I'll just have to pump some iron in the off season to give the legs something to hold onto. I got a bit of irritation, wedgie-wise, both front (ahem) and back. Don't want to have to wear these with undies to stop that, but may have to do so. Wish I'd gotten the 5" striders so I could have a bit more coverage when the inevitable creeping up occurs, but I guess I'll just think "I'm a sexy runner lady!" to myself and try not to worry my cellulite is showing a wee bit. And keep moving so eyes cannot focus on those trouble spots.
The pocket is really small, just enough for a key with a dongle, or a chapstick and some cash, not an ID or credit card. The pocket won me over the long flyte shorts, wish I hadn't chosen these over them. Sigh. At least the husband thinks they're hot. (Posted on 10/23/14)
- too long for us shorties by hayden
- I am 5'2". I tried these on in the store and they are just way too long! I would love for Oiselle to make a shorter option of these, like they did with the Roga. I must roll the original roga one time to make it feel like a normal length. I was thrilled when you came out with the Mac Roga! (Posted on 9/21/14)
- Worked great by Katie
- I have started running in spandex shorts after being a devoted baggy running shorts girl, and these are my favorite ones so far. I didn't have a problem with them riding up, even in a recent 17-mile trail race. I'm 5'6", about 130 pounds, and ordered the small. (Posted on 9/12/14)
- rode up the entire run by Bridge
- I was excited to finally get these shorts in the mail, but excitement turned to extreme disappointment less than a quarter mile into my run. These shorts rode up faster than I got into my run pace. I ended up cutting my run short because I was so tired of continually pulling them down. My quest for new running shorts continues. (Posted on 9/4/14)
- New favorite! by Kat
- I wore these today for the first time on a hot, humid, swampy 6 mile run. There was no riding up or down, and no weird discomfort anywhere. The fabric felt light and supportive! I am 5'11" and 155lbs; I usually wear a size 8 but ordered the large instead of the medium because I have very large quads/hamstrings. Initially I was concerned that the waist would be too big, and unfortunately there is no infinity cord or drawstring, but once in motion they were fine and no "sausage legs" in sight. :-) (Posted on 8/11/14)