Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- My new favorite shorts by Sharon
- I absolutely LOVE these shorts! I have worn them for both short distance and long distance runs and they've been perfect. Nice and lightweight, long enough that I don't feel self-conscious and the pockets are perfect for a girl who hates wearing a fuelbelt to carry my shotbloks. They never rode up and I never had any chafing issues. LOVE! Now I need to buy them in every single color. (Posted on 1/30/14)
- My new favorite shorts by Sarah
- These shorts were my first Oiselle purchase and I love them. I have the black ones size XS. I like that the inside lining is done in black. I've never understood black running short with white lining. They fit my small fit my small frame wonderfully (I'm 5' 4" and 100 lbs). I was hoping I could use the back pocket for my cell phone but after a short 3 mile run I could tell that was not an option for a long run. The chaffing would be terrible. I think the back pocket would be fine for a credit card or some cash, maybe even my gels though. Overall I'm very pleased with these shorts. (Posted on 1/3/14)
- Long Run Must-Have by Ha_tamale
I love love love these shorts. They don't ride up and don't cause chafing at the thighs or waist. I recently ran the NYCM wearing them and they performed so much better than my previous marathon shorts (which are made by a competitor company and sell for significantly more than the Distance Shorts). The large pockets allowed me to store 5 gel packets, some cash, and a credit card. Nice!
One small issue, though. I had 3 gel packets in the back pocket and by Mile 14 the edges of the packets were scratching through the thin fabric to my low back. Ouch. I moved them to the front pocket and didn't have any issues after that. (Posted on 11/20/13)
- I do the wash for these shorts. by Joy
- I love these shorts- they're by far my favorite, and I am enamoured by the cut more than anything else. They are super comfortable with a wide waistband, slight rise on the side gives me a bit more freedom but I love how the inside seam actually tapers down to prevent chaffing between my thighs. My legs are muscular and I typically can't wear the shorter shorts for that reason on long runs, but this alleviates that problems. They breath great, are super light, and the built in brief fits great with out excess material that bunches up. I honestly don't use the pockets very often (it does fit my phone though) because the don't like stuff banging against me as I run, but I have used the back pocket for cash and credit cards on race day and have had no problem. (Posted on 10/17/13)
- Lovely Fluffy Shorts... But... by samie
- I love these shorts... So light, fluffy, pretty! I love the zippered side pocket and back pocket! I can't wait to get more in pretty colors... BUT... I am not quite sure how I feel about the waist band... I am used to wearing flat waist band and the "scrunchy" waist band is causing some some chafing....? The verdict is still out on that one... (Posted on 10/7/13)
- Nice but Not Perfect by Ang J.
- This was the first Oiselle garment I've purchased and I am pleased with the quality and style. However, because the shorts are loose putting items in them for very long runs causes chafing - the phone/keys/etc. rub up and down, whether in the front or back pocket. I'd love to see a long run short with multiple pockets in a tight, wide waistband (a la the Roga). (Posted on 8/25/13)
- Question by Whitney
Are these shorts lined (do they have built in undies)?
Hey Whitney, you didn't leave an email address so I hope you come back to this review! Yes, the Distance Shorts include built-in undies. If you have any other product questions hit me up!
Lauren - firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted on 8/1/13)
- It's Love by Andrea
- I love these shorts--a lot. It's nearly an obsession. The two zippered pockets can't be beat. I can easily take my phone on my run, using the back pocket. They look great on and best of all don't ride up. (Posted on 7/1/13)
- Best. Shorts. Ever. by Janet
- Most multi pocket/marathon shorts are unflattering, ill-fitting, or both. This is not the case with the Distance short. You had me at "side zip pocket", and exceeded my expectations. Great fitting built in brief, weightless feel, great storage for gels, keys, and more, and beautiful colors. Thank you Oiselle for crafting the perfect short! (Posted on 5/28/13)
- Buy. These. Shorts. by Alli
- What's not to love? Whisper light, flattering fit, great pockets, don't ride up. My Nike and Lululemon shorts are sad because they've been neglected in favor of these. Only request is for more colors! (Posted on 5/15/13)