Items 11 to 18 of 18 total
- Nice but Not Perfect by Ang J.
- This was the first Oiselle garment I've purchased and I am pleased with the quality and style. However, because the shorts are loose putting items in them for very long runs causes chafing - the phone/keys/etc. rub up and down, whether in the front or back pocket. I'd love to see a long run short with multiple pockets in a tight, wide waistband (a la the Roga). (Posted on 8/25/13)
- Question by Whitney
Are these shorts lined (do they have built in undies)?
Hey Whitney, you didn't leave an email address so I hope you come back to this review! Yes, the Distance Shorts include built-in undies. If you have any other product questions hit me up!
Lauren - email@example.com (Posted on 8/1/13)
- It's Love by Andrea
- I love these shorts--a lot. It's nearly an obsession. The two zippered pockets can't be beat. I can easily take my phone on my run, using the back pocket. They look great on and best of all don't ride up. (Posted on 7/1/13)
- Best. Shorts. Ever. by Janet
- Most multi pocket/marathon shorts are unflattering, ill-fitting, or both. This is not the case with the Distance short. You had me at "side zip pocket", and exceeded my expectations. Great fitting built in brief, weightless feel, great storage for gels, keys, and more, and beautiful colors. Thank you Oiselle for crafting the perfect short! (Posted on 5/28/13)
- Buy. These. Shorts. by Alli
- What's not to love? Whisper light, flattering fit, great pockets, don't ride up. My Nike and Lululemon shorts are sad because they've been neglected in favor of these. Only request is for more colors! (Posted on 5/15/13)
- Awesome by masters marathoner
- Great fitting shorts. love the zippered pocket, no more losing a car key or gel. Length is perfect not too long or short. Fabric is lightweight. (Posted on 3/26/13)
- Essential Short by Karen
- These shorts are fabulous! Lots of good pocket space and I love how they rise on the sides a bit to give it a more feminine look. They do a great job on a hot day! (Posted on 3/23/13)
- Favorite go-to shorts by indyisadog
- These shorts are awesome - perfect for short and long runs. They are light and airy, super breathable. The pockets are perfect for holding my keys or a bar/chews. The back pocket even fits my cellphone! My favorite color is the oiselle orange - that perfect pop of fall color! (Posted on 9/23/12)