- LOVE THESE please restock!!! by clarisleigh
- I love these shorts so much! They are so comfortable, the pockets are perfect, and I can't stop wearing them. I was always stuck on Nike but I think these are my new favorites. I ordered my first pair from amazon because the oilselle website didn't have a small. I could only find the black distance short in a small but would love to buy more colors. Will they be back in stock soon? (Posted on 7/23/14)
- love these shorts but out of stock by Hannah
I have this short in black and absolutely love it! I would love to order this short in the other colors but everytime I look "small" is out of stock...anywhere else I can check? Again, these shorts are my favorite!
(Posted on 7/16/14)
- Great shorts by Pterodactyl
- These shorts are amazing! I have worn them for 5Ks all the way up to 50 milers and they are my go-to shorts for training runs. They are very light and the zipper pockets are fantastic. The pockets are great for gels, electrolyte snacks, and energy bars. I have had issues with chaffing on longer runs near the pockets and inner thigh, but to be fair I probably should have applied an anti-chafe cream as necessary. For sizing reference, I am 5'8", 120lbs, and the XS fits well. (Posted on 5/26/14)
- Passed the test! by Runner mama
- I put the distance shorts to the TEST this weekend. Trail and road...Passed with flying colours! Love, love, LOVE! Spring green is super fun and looks sweet with indigo flyte tops! (Posted on 5/20/14)
- I'll second that by Tumblina
I've been wearing these for my long runs as I train for my next half-marathon. They were wonderful right up to the 10 mile run. At 10 miles I started getting chafing on my lower back .
Size-wise, I'm right on the small-medium border for Oiselle. I wear medium rogas and lesley tights, but small stride shorts and flow tights. I bought these shorts in medium and wonder if size small would solve the chafing problem. (Posted on 5/18/14)
- Almost perfect by Jill
- I really love wearing these for long runs, but I get chafing on my lower back when I run over 10 miles in them due to the stitching there. (I have more than one pair, and it happens with all of them.) Tried Body Glide but it still doesn't solve the problem 100%. Grrr! (Posted on 5/13/14)
- Love! by Erin
- I usually have trouble with running shorts because my legs are long and a lot of shorts flare out, but these are perfect. Nice wide leg so they don't get in the way, and just the right length. Love! (Posted on 5/7/14)
- Comfortable by Liz
- These shorts are breezy and comfortable to run in. (Posted on 5/6/14)
- My new favorites by Jana
- I now have two pairs. Love them. The pockets really are big enough for all the GU you need for 26.2. 5'6" 135lbs. Medium fits loose but not too loose. Short but not too short for the over 40 year old crowd. (Posted on 4/30/14)
- Best running shorts ever - worth every penny by Quynh
I used to go for cheaper running shorts but they would cause chafing and have maybe 1 really small pockets. These shorts never cause chafing (at least for 8 mile runs) and have three roomy, really well placed pockets. I have the fresh green and they surprisingly go with everything, they're a really pretty light spring lime green.
My only complaint is that they sell out fast. Currently waiting for more to be in stock! :) (Posted on 4/21/14)