Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- My favorite bra I've ever worn by Ali
- This bar is fantastic! I a 34B and the small fits absolutely perfectly! Supportive but not constrictive. I was worried the straps might dig in on the neck but they don't AT ALL! Not only is it great for its support but its so cute when worn with tanks! I am on way to to ordering one in every color!! (Posted on 4/6/14)
- great bra- bring back neon! by Katrina
- I love this bra! It doesn't chafe at the straps or neckline like a lot of my other bras, which saves my chest on long runs. So far I have the orange and pink, but am really hoping neon is restocked! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- LOVE this bra by Ashley
I have two of these in neon and orange and I LOVE them. Like one of the earlier viewers, I'm a 34C and got mediums. I was nervous about them because the straps are thinner but this bra is substantial. I like that there's a wider band across the rib cage because I feel more secure and supported.
The girls don't move or bounce during my runs, and I can even wear this bra during yoga without the fear of them falling out from the top when I'm upside down (like in downward dog or wheel pose). I agree with other reviewers that on the larger sizes (medium and up) there should maybe be a little more fabric in the front to cover the girls. Also, strategically placed light padding would be nice. Overall, great bra! (Posted on 1/31/14)
- Chafing by Tumblina
I reviewed this bra back in May; this is an update. The bra has held up over time - still plenty for compression for running (32C). I liked my first so much (gray w/pink straps) that I got a second (pink w/orange straps).
There are two issues that have come up for me on longer runs:
1. The the bottom band creeps up. I think because the shoulder straps are too short and there is no way to adjust them. After I remove the bra after a run, the imprint is across by breasts, not my rib-cage.
2. Chafing - where the bottom band rubs right below/between my breast.
(Posted on 11/9/13)
- New wide band is too wide by Ellen
- I bought this bra with the "old" narrower chest band and loved it, so I bought some more that happened to come with the new "wider" chest band. The narrower banded bra fits perfectly, but the new wider band causes the bra to feel too short between the straps and the chest band. By taking up more room with the wide band at the bottom of the bra, it now feels like the straps are just a tad too short and, of course, the straps are not adjustable. I'll be returning the one I haven't worn. I wish I could get the narrower banded bra again. Additionally there is inconsistency between the photos and what I received. Some photos show the front neck of the bra to be much lower than others, I like the front neck lower show I can wear it under V-neck shirts. Only the black bra I recently received had both the narrower chest band and the lower front neck. The orange bra I bought a couple months ago had the narrow band, but the higher front neck. The charcoal bra shows the lower front neck in the photos, but when I received it, it had the higher front neck. Oiselle, please consider offering this bra with the lower front neck and narrower chest band. (Posted on 11/3/13)
- Not supportive enough by RM
- I should have listened to the A/B thing, but I didn't. It's actually way more supportive than the supposedly more supportive Lesko bra but still too much bounce. I can only blame myself for this mistake, since the description tells me I shouldn't wear it but a girl can try. (Posted on 10/30/13)
- Perfect by leilathebrave
This bra is so perfect I forget I'm wearing it: it doesn't chafe, it doesn't ride up, and because it has both regular straps and cross straps it distributes its pressure across the full length of my shoulders, so it doesn't cause the upper back pain that I get from most racerback sports bras.
A note on sizing: There's a pretty significant gap between XS (28"-30") and S (32"-34"). My measurement is -- of course! -- 31. After talking to a customer service rep (who was totally amazing by the way -- Oiselle is really on the ball, but that's another story), I was advised to order based on how much compression I wanted. I like breathing, so I bought a S, and it fits really well. I'd like to try an XS too for comparison -- sometimes a little more compression is a good thing. (Posted on 9/27/13)
- LOVE! Fav running bra! by Is
- My absolute favorite running bra! I wanted to buy the bra in the rest of the colors, but they were all sol out of my size. Will def stock up when new colors come out! (Posted on 9/23/13)
- Pleasantly Surprised by Mandy
I am a 34C and I approve of this bra! It's just so pretty and soft. When I ordered it I was quite hesitant. The straps looked so thin....was there enough fabric?....would the girls move?.....worse yet: would I feel them move?
The answer is no...they didn't move and I couldn't feel them bounce. (I hate when I can feel them bounce). The straps are surprisingly substantial. There is nothing dainty about them. For reference I ordered a medium.
What I would change: the fabric needs to be longer in the front to better cover the girls ....and some light padding to combat errrrr highbeams. (Posted on 8/24/13)
- Is it just me? by Amanda
I love it, the look, and the comfort. But I did the jiggle test in both a small and medium, and can't believe there'd be enough compression for anyone! I'm a 34B and tried both small and Medium and small was just tighter, but didn't keep the rack in place any better.
I wanted to keep it for the cute design and just to wear, but I decided not to. (Posted on 7/22/13)