Nice top-snug arms
I really wanted to love this shirt, but it was too tight for my arms. The rest of the fit was great though. Because I couldn’t get over the snugness around my arms I had to return it. I might size up if I decide to order it again.
- Fit on the torso was great...not so much on the arms.
- Material is too snug on the arms-it has no give or flexibility in the material.
Good running top
Good running top - bit tight in the arms though (would be 5 stars if arms weren't so tight)
- Bit small through the arms
- Seattle, WA
Great fancy top for running and going out
Great top. It's nice and little flirty. I too had to size up because of the arm area being too tight. I will have to do some hemming at the arm and hip area as sizing up gave me too much length. Worth it though as top is cute.
- Style with mesh on shoulder
- Arm area too tight
Fun and functional for run and rumbling
This top is so amazing it doesn't really need any feedback, but just in case you're looking for someone who has an opinion, I'll share it. It makes me feel fast and free when I run, and the pattern brings a smile to my face which is especially nice when I start getting tired. Post a workout, I can easily transition right to a social snack session to have a serious conversation about business or life. All in this top.
It's a little snug around the upper arms so I ended up sizing up and really like the overall fit as a result.
- The fabric pattern and the stylish peek over my shoulder
- The top part of the sleeves is a little more snug than I would like