- Love these shorts by Scooter
- I am in love with these shorts. The length is perfect. The inner brief covers my butt and stays in place. The material is stretchy and comfortable. I will agree with a previous post that the waistband of the first Mac Rogas is not very stretchy, but Oiselle was paying attention. The waistband of the new color (flame pink) is soft and stretchy. My only complaint is that I seem to be between sizes: small is a bit snug for my comfort but I need to cinch the mediums. Not at all a deal-breaker though. Keep up the great work, Oiselle! (Posted on 8/8/14)
- My holy grail of running shorts by Runsc
- I've tried every running brand of shorts and none of them were the 'YASSSSS' that I had the first time I put a pair of the Mac Rogas on. For reference, that first time I wore them? It was a 40 mile ultra race. Talk about a test run! I now own 3 pairs (with two more pairs on the way soon) and I only reluctantly wear any other shorts if all my Macs are in the wash. (Posted on 7/28/14)
- LOVE by cindi
I now think the Mac Rogas are my new fave. (Over the Roga.) The stretchy fabric, and the extra length in the back, covers my rear, and is flattering.
Thanks Oiselle for making the best, cute, functional clothes, and supporting the runner in all of us, no matter our size. I personally like to support USA companies, and Oiselle is the #1 on my list. (Posted on 7/12/14)
- Close, but no cigar by Tumblina
- I added these to an order out of curiosity. I love my rogas and long rogas, so figured I'd try these as well. I was worried that my approaching-40-tuckus would hang a little low for these, but no, all was covered... until I did a little down-dog just to see (you never know where your rogas will take you!) at which point the shorts became a teeny bit shorter than the liner. Really not a big deal as I try to remain upright on my runs. At the end of the day, these shorts just cut me off in the wrong place (widest part of my thigh). My response when I looked in the mirror was a shoulder shrug. Not bad, but I'd rather have another pair of the regular rogas. Back they go... (Posted on 6/27/14)
- Like them, but wish I could love them by Jennie
So I like these shorts, but I wish I could love them-- like other reviewers, I was hoping that these would replace my Lululemon speed shorts as my go-to running shorts. I ordered a small (my typical Oiselle size), and while the shorts have a great fit in the waistband and are great for running errands in, I found them to not quite have enough stretch in the actual shorts material, and it feels a little constrictive for running. I also have a pair in the medium size, for which there is enough stretch, but the waistband is a little on the loose side. I'm running in the medium size shorts, and using the small sized ones for day/casual wear.
Again, I really want to love these, and there's a lot to like-- esp for someone who is 5'2!-- but I wish the material was a little stretchier for the small shorts :) (Posted on 6/23/14)
- Almost perfect by JS
- Like a previous reviewer, I was seeking a replacement for the Lululemon Speed Short, which fits great, but shows every drop of sweat in the most undesirable way. The Mac Roga has a great fit and even Fresh Green looks fresh even after a sweaty wet run. My only complaint is the fabric is a bit stiff. I would love it if they felt more like the Distance shorts. Otherwise, a great piece! Keep the great colors coming! (Posted on 6/9/14)
- New Fav by Erin
- I love these shorts! They are short, but I don't feel uncomfortable in they. Everything is covered & they are super comfy! The back pocket fits a card key (or credit card), which is great for travel. I started with the graphite, but now have all 3 colors, & the indigo is by far my favorite! Other reviews I have read say they run a bit small. I'm often caught between a small & medium & went with the M. They fit me perfectly! Thanks O (Posted on 4/26/14)
- wanted to love these by AC
- I REALLY wanted to love these shorts better than the Lululemon shorts I've been wearing because I'd really rather buy from Oiselle, and I thought they fit great when I first put them on, but they ride up in the most annoying way -- I mean, I like short shorts, but when short shorts ride up, it gets bad. I feel like maybe some of it has to do with the way the waistband stretches out once you get going. Or maybe it's because my hips are kind of curvy (but at 5'8" and 125, my hips aren't THAT big). Anyways, I still occasionally run in these, but I was bummed they didn't become my new favorites. (Posted on 4/23/14)
- Cute shorts by Tyra
The band on the mac rogas is less stretchy than the regular rogas, so if your normal rogas are on the tighter side I recommend going up a size.
These are a really cute, flattering length. They would be ideal racing shorts for people who aren't quite ready for spandex, or if you need a pocket! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- short-shorts for the win. by lbfinnegan
- While i've always been a huge fan of the classic Rogas- I have to say the Mac Roga shorts are my new fave. Just as comfy as the classics but the shorter Mac's make my legs feel free. While they are pretty short they still give me plenty of bum coverage. I recommend these to anyone that wants to show off those strong runner legs :) Thanks for yet another great product, Oiselle! (Posted on 4/1/14)