- Love the pockets and the details by Melissa
- I ordered these in size Small, which I believe would be the size 4. I am 5'6" 105lbs. and I can't imagine going any shorter in the length, but they are big everywhere else. I have to use the drawstring otherwise they would fall right off of me. That is fine because I prefer a looser fitting short and these have the liner inside as well. I think the smaller size would have fit me better so I wouldn't have to tighten it but would have been way too short. I love all of the pockets and places to store things. Great details!! (Posted on 6/13/15)
- Favorite New Shorts by Maria
I absolutely love these! The fit is great and they are very comfortable. Please add more colors! I got these in "pop"- which are slightly more orange than the pictures show- and would love to have more pairs in other bright colors.
For reference, I am 5'6" 125 lbs. (Posted on 6/10/15)
- Yes. by Mel
- These are the only shorts I will wear. They are super flattering and comfortable. I just rocked them at the Pgh Marathon and would totally wear them again. I fit 3 gels in the back pocket, and my lip balm in the front. I wish they would have maybe one more hidden pocket for another gel but that's really it. I got the size 4 and am 5'3", 120 or so. I LOVE these. (Posted on 5/6/15)
- Love! by Sara
The Mac Rogas are a go to short for me. The Pop color is amazing! I love the fabric and the cut is extremely flattering. They are comfortable for short and long runs. I do agree that the end of the waist band tie is itchy, but I just leave them out.
I usually wear a small in Oiselle and the size 4 is the same as the previous small in the Mac Roga. I am 5'6" 125# and wear a size 6 is Lululemon speed shorts. (Posted on 4/16/15)
- love em! by NB12
- I just received the punch/midnight colour. I have a size S in the regular rogas and went with a 6 in the macs with the new sizing. They're a little loose in the waist (nothing the drawstring cant fix) but perfect through the thighs. I'm 5'4" 123lbs for reference (Posted on 4/2/15)
- New sizing is perfect! by Dayna
I have an older pair of these in size medium, and while I love them, they are just a touch too big (although not big enough to go down to a small). The new size 6 is perfect, and I think this will solve a lot of sizing issues for those who were in between small and medium before. For the record, I am 5'5", 125lbs, and wear a size 6 in Lulu shorts.
I will also agree with a previous review that the color "Pop" is not yellow as it looks in the picture. It's a bright orange, which I actually like better than the yellow I thought I was getting. Some of the FlyStyle pictures give a more accurate representation of the color. (Posted on 3/19/15)
- POP is NOT yellow by Tamara
- I thought that the pop color was yellow but it's actually orange...I guess it's like that whole debate with the white/gold/blue/black dress, but I swore I was ordering yellow shorts. Anyways, I think I still like them, but if I don't, I will return and get another color. (Posted on 3/12/15)
- Best Shorts! by Emma
- These really are the best shorts! The length is perfect (too short to ride up anywhere), but also covers my bum. I love that the are slightly longer in the back just for that reason. I have had zero issues with chafing and never even notice them on my runs. The fabric is amazing. My waist fits in the small category, but I have muscular legs from weightlifting so I stuck with the advice of other reviewers and got mediums. They are a little big in the high-hip area, but the sizing issue is definitely not a deal breaker. So happy with this purchase that I just ordered another pair! (Posted on 11/29/14)
- Perfect...Please Don't Change A Thing by RunInTheSun
- I am a runner and have quite a few pairs of the Mac Rogas in various colors. I live in these shorts and have not found a short that is superior. The fabric has the perfect amount of stretch and give, and even when soaked does not cling. I'm in love with the length. Allows for great movement and I am completely unaware of the shorts while running. The waistband is awesome! I can actually fold it down to make it an even lower rise on longer runs or speed training and it stays put and looks great! I appreciate the change in fabric of the waistband from the last batch of black and navy shorts to the current stock. It's softer and more forgiving, easier to roll down and feels better against my skin. The waistband on the yellow shorts was a bit thicker as well. Fantastic placement and size of the back zipper pocket and it holds everything I need…key, 2 gels.So happy there is no zipper in the middle of the back waistband, especially since i like to fold the shorts down. I use the interior pocket less but it's a nice feature. The cut of the Mac Roga is amazing! Functional and very flattering. Perfectly proportioned for this body that loves to run :) Thank you for thinking so smartly about runners needs and making the perfect running short. Please don't change a thing and I will be a customer for life. (Posted on 10/31/14)
- Needs to figure out sizing then perfect! by Nikki G.
Here is the thing....I ordered my usual size small that I wear in most shorts. the waistband was PERFECT! But the fit on butt and quads made the shorts look like spandex on me :( I am 5'4" and 125 lbs, I guess you could say I have muscular legs from crossfit but I was dissapointed so I exchanged them for a medium. The medium now fit perfect in my butt and legs but the waistband was just too big. I had to cinch the tie the tightest it would go! Which bugged me to keep untying it every time I had to take them off or go to the bathroom. If Oiselle could please please PLEASE get the waistband and the sizing in the legs/butt to correlate these would BECOME THE PERFECT SHORTS!!!! Until then I had to return them all together. I was so bummed because I wanted to love these so much! I was looking for a short that I could use at crossfit and running and these fit the bill perfectly. Maybe next time Oiselle.
I noticed other reviewers had similar thoughts on that aspect too. (Posted on 10/7/14)