Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
- The sweatpants of the running tight world by Victoria
These are the most comfortable tights one could own! Not restricting and super cozy, especially on winter runs. I've had two tiny problems, one being pilling on the inside of the leg, the other being the darting (?) stitching around one knee coming out, which I was able to easily fix. Neither of these issues would hold me back from purchasing them again though.
(Posted on 4/14/14)
- Nice by JAT
- Took a chance on these knowing they would be short for me, but I love them anyway. They are the only tights I own that stay in place while you are running, no hiking up necessary. Nice soft material & they dry quickly. They are warm for winter runs. My only suggestion is that maybe you could make them in tall sizes as well? The mesh on the back of the knees is not on the back of my knees, it's on my hamstrings & feels a little weird. I am 6 feet tall. Still highly recommend them. (Posted on 4/2/14)
- best tights i've ever had! by runnerbrain
- I have some other running tights and thought I didn't *need* these. Well, I was wrong. I can't believe I ever thought any other tights were even adequate. These are in a class of their own! Extremely comfortable, no sagging or awkward wedgie action, and just a hint of extra warmth (so soft inside!). And yes, super flattering as well. My old tights don't hold a candle to the Lesleys! (Posted on 2/8/14)
- Warm and functional by Rungry Runner
- Ladies, these tights make the booty look good! Maybe I should sew a "do these tights make my butt look fast" tag on them. But seriously the fit is great, they're super comfy, the material is nice and soft and they kept me warm without overheating which is HUGE for me. Also, I'm a vertically challenged 5'2" and surprisingly there wasn't an extra foot of extra fabric that needed to be hemmed. The length was great for me. The only thing I would change would be to add reflective detail or stitching on it if possible. I do a lot of early morning runs and being highly visible is a huge plus for me for safety reasons. (Posted on 1/30/14)
- Very comfy but... by RA
- These tights are so incredibly comfortable and warm. I wore them for the first time this morning for a very cold 14 miler and they felt great. The one issue I had was that my "athletic thighs" rub together and there was a large amount of pilling that occurred in the material. I didn't have this issue with the old style Lesley's or the knickers. (Posted on 1/25/14)
- Great running tights by Sarah
- I just bought these tights and I'm loving them for my 20 degree winter morning runs. I'm 5' 4" and 100 pounds and wear the XS tights. The length is perfect, hitting just above my ankle bone. The pocket is big enough for my GU and house key but not large enough for my phone. The white stiching along the sides is very flattering. I'm so happy with the tights I think I'll be buying the Lesley Knickers too. (Posted on 1/21/14)
- Feels nice but... by SJS
- I like them but... the waist falls down when I run and even with the cord tied tight I am constantly pulling them up when I run. It's a pet peeve of a lot of running tights. (Posted on 1/3/14)
- Perfect for moderately cold weather by Tumblina
These are wonderfully comfortable and quite soft on the inside - a bit thicker than the Lesley Capri. They are low waisted- much more so than the other Oiselle bottoms I own.
I live in northern VT and have found these to be quite comfortable down to about 20 degrees - below that and I need something a bit warmer.
The one feature I wish these had was some sort of reflective detail. I have to run in the dark on the non-existent shoulders of curvy mountainous roads - the more visible I can be, the better! (Posted on 12/28/13)
- Great tights! by RunHikeRun
- These are fantastic tights! I've worn them multiple times in below 30 degree weather and have stayed nice and toasty. They dry quickly and do not ride up or anything. My only complaint is that the stitching around the left knee started coming out a bit after the first run. I was able to stitch the seam back together and it has been fine. But other than that, these totally rock! (Posted on 12/13/13)
- LOVE THESE by Lindsay
- I've owned numerous pairs of running tights in my running life and these are my favorite long tights I've ever run in. Highly recommend! Oiselle you need to get more in stock so all my running ladies can purchase them! The small was the perfect length for me (I'm 5' 3.5"). (Posted on 12/11/13)