Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- Like Running in Kittens by Hillary
I live in NH and it gets dang cold here. Like when it hits 10 degrees it feels like the tropics cold. The Lesley tights are buttery soft like they are woven out clouds and kittens and somehow manage to be toasty without being bulky. My ultra thick fleecy tights never see the light of day anymore now that I own a pair of Lesley tights. I am 5' 11" and wear a small. They are long enough to keep my ankles covered (boo ya!).
The only feature preventing me from 100% loving this item is the narrow mesh band on the sides. I think it is supposed to be for ventilation? Mostly it just lets all my neighbors see what underwear I'm rocking if I don't wear a long enough shirt.
(Posted on 1/9/15)
- Great winter tights! by HML
- If your favorite running tights and your favorite sweatpants had a baby, they still wouldn't compare to the Lesley tights. They are so soft, compressive, and warm you almost forget you're wearing pants... except you don't forget because your legs stay perfectly temperature controlled, even in teens-degree Chicago. The only thing that could make these better would be reflective detailing. And more colors, because I seriously want to live in these pants forever. (Posted on 12/12/14)
- Love love love these by Dawn
I agree with another review that these are great until about -20C but not if there's a cold wind. The fleece lining is light enough that you don't feel like you're wearing a winter tight. The cut and stitching looks great as well.
2 complaints. First off the drawstring needs to be a continuous string so I'm not chasing it in the hem after every wash. And secondly, you need more colours. People think I never do the wash bc I'm wearing the same pants, I just own several pairs.
Stop reading the reviews and just buy them. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 12/6/14)
- So comfy by Heather
- I love these tights. The fleece is just enough to really take the edge off those 20 degree runs. Length is decent, a bit shorter than some of my other brand tights, but if I'm wearing tights it's cold out so I'm wearing longer socks anyways. My only 2 problems with them are the seams are white (which is cool on the side) but the white seam between the cheeks may be an issue if someone has a GI issue or that time of the month. Black is popular for a reason! The other issue- more reflective detail like previous review. In these short winter days, I run in the evening or early morning. I want to be seen as much as possible. Maybe you could do the feather design like on the distance shorts or Fleshman sweats that could make it more visible in future designs? (Posted on 12/3/14)
- Amazing! by Sara S.
- I got these to replace an embarrassingly old pair of winter running tights (from high school...) and they are so amazing. They're warm, flattering, but don't make you sweat like crazy. I would highly recommend these! (Posted on 12/3/14)
- The sweatpants of the running tight world by Victoria
These are the most comfortable tights one could own! Not restricting and super cozy, especially on winter runs. I've had two tiny problems, one being pilling on the inside of the leg, the other being the darting (?) stitching around one knee coming out, which I was able to easily fix. Neither of these issues would hold me back from purchasing them again though.
(Posted on 4/14/14)
- Nice by JAT
- Took a chance on these knowing they would be short for me, but I love them anyway. They are the only tights I own that stay in place while you are running, no hiking up necessary. Nice soft material & they dry quickly. They are warm for winter runs. My only suggestion is that maybe you could make them in tall sizes as well? The mesh on the back of the knees is not on the back of my knees, it's on my hamstrings & feels a little weird. I am 6 feet tall. Still highly recommend them. (Posted on 4/2/14)
- best tights i've ever had! by runnerbrain
- I have some other running tights and thought I didn't *need* these. Well, I was wrong. I can't believe I ever thought any other tights were even adequate. These are in a class of their own! Extremely comfortable, no sagging or awkward wedgie action, and just a hint of extra warmth (so soft inside!). And yes, super flattering as well. My old tights don't hold a candle to the Lesleys! (Posted on 2/8/14)
- Warm and functional by Rungry Runner
- Ladies, these tights make the booty look good! Maybe I should sew a "do these tights make my butt look fast" tag on them. But seriously the fit is great, they're super comfy, the material is nice and soft and they kept me warm without overheating which is HUGE for me. Also, I'm a vertically challenged 5'2" and surprisingly there wasn't an extra foot of extra fabric that needed to be hemmed. The length was great for me. The only thing I would change would be to add reflective detail or stitching on it if possible. I do a lot of early morning runs and being highly visible is a huge plus for me for safety reasons. (Posted on 1/30/14)
- Very comfy but... by RA
- These tights are so incredibly comfortable and warm. I wore them for the first time this morning for a very cold 14 miler and they felt great. The one issue I had was that my "athletic thighs" rub together and there was a large amount of pilling that occurred in the material. I didn't have this issue with the old style Lesley's or the knickers. (Posted on 1/25/14)