- Great Capri! Except for the butt pocket by Jen
- I bought these a while ago and love them, for the most part The wider waistband is more flattering (yay!), contrast stitching is cute, and they're pretty comfortable. The only thing that doesn't jive well is the back pocket being right on the butt cheek rather than in the middle/small of back. Obviously when you run, your rear end moves, and causes the pocket to bunch up. I've started just flipping it up toward the waistband, but then you can't really put anything in it, which kind of defeats the purpose. (Posted on 8/8/14)
- Crotch came apart...twice by McGill
- I LOVE the ways these look--extremely booty-flattering and streamlined, and the compression and fit are great. However, the crotch almost immediately came apart after one wash. Oiselle is fabulous, and replaced my pair, but the exact same thing happened again. Such a bummer, and I hope they can resolve this issue while keeping this capri, because with a reinforced crotch, they would rule. (Posted on 6/24/14)
- WOW Great! by Liz
- These are great. Couldn't believe how comfy they fit and hold everything in. I am 5'4, 125lbs and the small fit good. (Posted on 5/6/14)
- These are now my "go-to" by liz
- I have purchased very expensive running capris and they all either slid down or had severe CT. I got these in Indigo Melange (I love Oiselle blue) in medium although technically a small would have fit. I don't have any problems with these being see thru or slippage. I actually prefer their clothing for me in a Medium- I understand they don't do vanity sizing which I appreciate. Oiselle is my go to for running gear- and I look forward to them not dorking out like so many of the other companies- stay true to the technicals with some fun and you will continue to grow a loyal base. (Posted on 4/22/14)
- Don't Bend Over by Rachel
As a typical distance runner, when I try on running gear, I do the strange movements to ensure that the gear fits properly and securely. I love the tops I bought but please beware...the size Small Indigo is SEE THROUGH!!! Yup...bent over at a 90 degree angle and there was my booty split!!! I even had my fiance check to see if he could see anything when I pretended to tie my shoe...and he could!
I took Looloo's comment into consideration and I bought the small so there wouldn't be slipping. I am not giving up on Oiselle though. They have a great mission! I just had a lil mishap with these specific running bottoms. (Posted on 4/7/14)
- Like the style but keep falling down :( by Looloo
- I really liked the look of the Lesley knickers but I bought the same size as my rogas (medium) and after a few minutes of wearing, they start to slip down so I have to keep yanking them up. Not fun :( (Posted on 1/27/14)
- Same gussett problem by Elizabeth
- I am having the same gussett problem as the above poster - except more extreme - because the crotch on mine ripped. These were my favorite capris by far but maybe oiselle has a quality control problem? (Posted on 1/13/14)
- Help, gusset stitching is coming apart! by Grace
The good: I love these: the length, the waist, the compression, the pocket. The bad: I've run in them three times and the stitching on the outside of the crotch gusset is coming apart. I'm planning on running a marathon in August in these, and don't want any wardrobe malfunctions. What to do?
Grace, we'd love to help you out & replace your defective knickers! You didn't leave a way to contact you -- please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks, Lauren
(Posted on 5/29/13)
- Awesome capri! by tintallie
This is my first pair of the Lesley knicker/capri and they have a nice medium rise that locks down the muffin top (LOL) and means you don't have to pull up the capris mid-run. I pretty much forgot about the capris and I was able to just run.
The price is reasonable and I would definitely get another pair.
My only wish is there would be another pocket that is just slightly larger on the quad that could fit an iPhone. (Posted on 5/18/13)
- Great Capri! by Amanda
- I'm always looking for a good running capri. Runners: we know what we like. I finally got to test drive these babies and could not believe how awesome they were! Compression feels so good when you run, like your legs are spring-loaded. The waist hits high enough to hold me in but not too high. Plus the price! The price is quite good for the quality you're getting! (Posted on 2/13/13)