- Worth the price by Rizz
Since I started running 10 years ago, I wouldn’t spend more than $20 (usually $6!) on a top. After trying Oiselle's Gwen tank top last year, I realized that a little extra money will provide a level of comfort, function and style that make my runs more enjoyable. The Flyte tank is by far my favorite Oiselle tank, and I own most of them. It’s a bit shorter than their other tops, but this is what I prefer. Long tanks generally tend to travel up my waist causing that swishing donut effect while running. This one stays put; no adjustments required! The fabric is soft and light - perfect for speedwork or long, hot runs.
I bought a size small - it's snug, but I wouldn't want a bigger size. It's fitted everywhere but it skims my waist, hiding the little bit of belly jiggle I have. I'm 5'7, 126 pounds and my measurements are 31-26-37.5. Bonus: it looks super cute with the distance shorts.
(Posted on 3/14/15)
- Chafed under arms by Anonymous
- Chafed under the arms on a long run. I like the fabric, but I don't totally love the cut, especially the wide shoulder "straps". (Posted on 9/25/14)
- get while you can! by Anne
- Very pretty, could easily double as a day time shirt, careful though as the bird design is a tiny bit see through when stretched. I wear a medium in pretty much everything and this is true to size, keep in mind it is meant to be a bit loose. (Posted on 9/21/14)
- Love fabric and feel- runs a bit big by RunRaleigh
- Love the soft fabric and the overall look of the tank but thought it ran a bit big. I am usually a Small top (5'8" 140 lbs 34A) but would have gone down to XS after a few trial runs because after sweating I thought it got a bit baggy! No complaints other than that and definitely worth the purchase! (Posted on 6/10/14)
- Light as a feather by Karen
- I these with a sense of doubt that the "large" would actually fit (I'm more of an XL kind of gal), but to my surprise it was almost loose! These tanks are super light, wick like a dream, and are unbelievably comfortable. I have this in all three colors and would definitely get more if they're ever offered. (Posted on 6/8/14)
- love at first flyte by Atha
- This may be the most perfect running top ever made! I live in Florida and this tank is ideal for the heat and humidity. Beautiful colors, moisture wicking, and fitted but not tight. I usually wear a medium in Oiselle but wasn't sure about this piece. Ended up sticking with a medium and it fits and moves just right! (Posted on 4/3/14)
- All time favourite top! by Tyra
I bought the flyte tank in pink when they were first released, and I now own the green and the indigo.
I chose to size up to a medium to ensure it wasn't tight (I wear small to medium depending on style). It fit me perfectly initially, and now that I have a growing bump it is still a perfect fit! I have no doubt it will fit through my whole pregnancy.
Super soft, no stink, and looks great. (Posted on 4/1/14)
- It does so many things.. by Ismay
- Great for yoga, running and weight training. Comfortable, no itchy seams, wicks sweat nicely, and is not like a suction device on your body (thanks for that). Highly recommended! P.S. Agree that biggest hazard is wearing inside out... (Posted on 2/4/14)
- Awesome by Amanda
- So cute and perfect! Scoop is a bit lower than I expected but nice and sassy. Biggest hazard is being sure its not inside out! Love it. (Posted on 9/18/13)
- Versatile tank top by indyisadog
- This is such a wonderful piece. It's soft, stretches in all the right places, and is super wicking and breathable. I love the design too! But what I really love about this tank top is the fabric. It's soft and smooth on the skin and feels incredibly light even though it's probably no thinner than an average running tank top or shirt. I have it in the coral and pink colors and I have worn them pretty much every week during the hot weather. I've also worn it for yoga. I think they will be great for layering as the fall weather rolls in. Another plus is that it's super fashionable. I've worn it out with a cardigan and jeans or solo with shorts. Don't we all want running clothes that are this comfy and versatile?? (Posted on 9/9/13)