Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Not for me by Ashley
- I was so excited to try these shorts out and had high expectations for them. I was very disappointed and wish I could return them. They DO NOT stay put like the description states. I was constantly pulling them down trying to cover my behind. Thank goodness it was a short run day otherwise I would have had to go home early...it was that annoying. (Posted on 8/12/14)
- Disappointed by Catherine
- After reading so many positive reviews I was excited to order these shorts. The material is soft and the high waist band is comfortable. However, I experienced chafing because the shorts kept riding up. I felt uncomfortable during my run as I kept tugging at the fabric trying to pull it down. (Posted on 8/6/14)
- Too big; too high-waisted by Katherine
- This was one of two items I ordered to try out Oiselle. Unfortunately, both items are going back. I was on the fence about these shorts--I liked how they looked on, but the small felt a bit too big around the thighs and waist. I also found the high waist kind of uncomfortable--on me, the band came almost all the way up to my belly button. I would have liked to try them out on a run to see how they performed--maybe it's just how they are intended to fit--but didn't want to be stuck with them if they didn't work out since only unworn, tags-on items can be returned. Might try again if an XS becomes available and Oiselle changes its return policy. (Posted on 8/6/14)
- love these little babies! by nicbrad_
- I was first of all surprised at the fit of these...I thought they would be really tight fitting but they arent! The small fit me great. I also love the higher waist! Just tried them out on a short run and they were insanely comfortable....love how the fabric doesnt rub up against your skin. Great shorts! (Posted on 5/26/14)
- Great shorts... but an XS? by j-j
- At some point, I realized that I love doing speed workouts in itty bitty shorts. And treadmill workouts where I end up being drenched in sweat. These totally fit the bill. I don't mind the waistband being high — in fact I prefer it. The only thing is, at 5'6" and 115 lbs, the S is a bit too big. I've noticed this with other items from the Flyte collection, but it's harder with shorts because they just feel too loose. Something to think about. (Posted on 5/16/14)
- Awesome! by Donna
- These shorts are the best I've ever worn! Yes, they are short and the waistband is a little higher, but those are actually two things I love about them. The material is so soft, yet compressive enough. No muffin top. They feel like a second skin. I have worn them in short races and on long runs and they never ride up, perspiration doesn't show, and they don't chafe anywhere. I agree with others that they need a small pocket in the waistband . . . then they would be perfect! Make some leggings in this material for the winter, PLEASE!!!! (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Comfortable and SHORT by Blair
I enjoy the flyte shorts but I do admit I always feel a little naked when I first start running in them. I don't mind the higher waistband so much-though I guess I do wish it were slightly shorter-I'm 5'1" and it hits me right below the belly button. Sometimes I fold it over, sometimes not. I do love that the waistband doesn't cut in at all.
These were not as compressive as I was thinking they would be-they are fitted, obviously, but not super snug. Pretty much as soon as I start running, any inseam they do have rides right up and they basically just cover my booty. I don't know if this is due to my body shape or if other people experience this.
That being said, I'm trying to embrace the shorter shorts and less obvious tan lines and so I think I'll keep rocking these during the summer. I do wish they had at least one pocket! (Posted on 5/1/14)
- I think I'm in love by Heather
- I've only worn the shorts once...but I was initially worried that they were too big (I'm 5'5 and 125lbs) and got a size Medium since I tend to have soft middle and get muffin top. The higher waist band helped eliminate that too. I didn't have to adjust them once. I might get another pair in a small for comparison. A pocket for either Gu or a zippered pocket for a key would be an awesome addition. (Posted on 4/4/14)
- Longer by Andrea
- I love these shorts, love them, the waistband is great. Would you consider making another version with a longer inseam? I am tall, 6', with a long torso, and in my 40's. My other tall running friends and I would buy them up if offered. Thanks! (Posted on 4/4/14)
- My favourite racing shorts by Tyra
I was initially dubious about the height of the waistband, but I am now a convert. I love that there's no gap between my shirts and my shorts, and when I race in a sports bra + shorts I find that these are more flattering because they don't cut me off at my widest point (my hips).
They are also great yoga shorts.
I would wear them every day if I didn't sometimes need a pocket! (Posted on 4/1/14)