- I think I'm in love by Heather
- I've only worn the shorts once...but I was initially worried that they were too big (I'm 5'5 and 125lbs) and got a size Medium since I tend to have soft middle and get muffin top. The higher waist band helped eliminate that too. I didn't have to adjust them once. I might get another pair in a small for comparison. A pocket for either Gu or a zippered pocket for a key would be an awesome addition. (Posted on 4/4/14)
- Longer by Andrea
- I love these shorts, love them, the waistband is great. Would you consider making another version with a longer inseam? I am tall, 6', with a long torso, and in my 40's. My other tall running friends and I would buy them up if offered. Thanks! (Posted on 4/4/14)
- My favourite racing shorts by Tyra
I was initially dubious about the height of the waistband, but I am now a convert. I love that there's no gap between my shirts and my shorts, and when I race in a sports bra + shorts I find that these are more flattering because they don't cut me off at my widest point (my hips).
They are also great yoga shorts.
I would wear them every day if I didn't sometimes need a pocket! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- Cute but not making the cut by Em
- I love the "oiselle" logo on the leg but these shorts have a long way to go before I will wear them. First off the inseam is short (yay!) but the waist is really high so you have to roll them down which looks tacky because the wash instructions are printed on the back of the shorts so it is visible. I really wish Oiselle made these with a low-rise cut and no print wash instructions! I want to love them :( (Posted on 12/2/13)
- Comfortable by Kelly
- I like these - they are shorter than the Stride shorts (2" inseam vs. 4"), but not as brief as the Competition brief, so a nice choice for racing. These seem to be significantly higher waisted and I wasn't sure about that, but I found the high waist was actually pretty comfortable, eliminated any chance of a muffin top and felt supportive and not constrictive. I don't know that I'd wear these alone with a bra top, but with a singlet, they work very well. Please make these in indigo so I can replace my current racing shorts. (Posted on 9/6/13)