- More colors, sizing by ebrooke
- I really love this shirt. I have the blue/navy version. It's lightweight, flattering (I'm 5' 9" and I wear the large), and is my go-to shirt for traveling and work. I originally got it for work outs but loved the design and fit so much that now I wear it only for non-fitness activities (probably not what was intended by Oiselle). I'd love more color options and an XL version, because sometimes I like a fitted look and sometimes looser. (Posted on 2/24/15)
- Like shirt, color was a little off by colpars
- Very comfy shirt. I got the opal color and was expecting something more cream/greyish/light purple. I would consider it a light shade of blue. I'm 5'11" and got the L. Always up for longer shirts but this length is fine for me. (Posted on 2/23/15)
- Too long by Tumblina
I am just under 5'4" and this top is just too long on me.
Pros: Fabric feels silky against the skin; no chafing; wicks well
Cons: Length + looser cut (body skimming rather than body hugging) = giant fabric donut swishing about my waist as I run
I love the feel of this top each time I put it on, but I spend my runs trying to yank it down as it bounces and swishes about my exposed waist.
(Posted on 8/15/14)
- Perfect fit and perfect fabric by SeattleSooz
- This has become my go-to short sleeved shirt. Simply put, it is a perfect slim fit cut, but not too tight and it hits me perfectly at the waist. No belly shows, but it also doesn't get bunchy if I tuck into my shorts. And I LOVE the fabric and the colors. Make more of these, please! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- Flyte love by Tyra
- I'm a big fan of all the flyte tops (singlet, l/s included) so I was really excited to have a t-shirt to wear. It's super comfortable to run in, and the sizing is spot on. I prefer a looser fit (like a 50/50 tee) for casual wear, but a more fitted shirt like this when I'm exercising. (Posted on 4/1/14)