- More colours please by Diane
- Wish it came in orange or green. (Posted on 5/23/14)
- Fantastic, aside from a sizing issue by Jenny I.
Don't let the light weight fool you, this jacket is surprisingly warm and durable. Great at blocking the wind, and felt quite breathable. I really appreciated the stretch as I ran, and never noticed any noisiness.
Now for sizing--I'm pretty busty, so the jacket was bit tighter around the chest and shoulders than I'd prefer. I also think the arms were slightly shorter than I'd like due to the same issue. I didn't want to size up though and risk a great fit around the chest and have the jacket hang off the rest of me like a garbage bag. Luckily thanks to the stretch and the cut of the rest of the jacket it fit fantastic around the rest of my abdomen--not too tight, not too loose-- and moved along with me without feeling like I was going to burst out of it. If this jacket came with a cinch waist I probably would've felt better about going up a size though. (Posted on 4/12/14)
- This.is.it. by RunRunMary
- Stop. Look no further. This is it. THIS is the jacket you have been searching for. Seriously! I have owned it, worn it for 6 months now. I have half a dozen other jackets but this is my go to . It can handle just about anything. Layer up under it and it is a nice wind breaker. Wear it in the rain and you will stay dry. At first it seems like really fragile material. I have worn it trail running. No rips or tears. It is really an amazing jacket. (Posted on 4/8/14)
- Really impressed by Lindsay
- I am really impressed with this jacket! After eyeing it online for months....weeks....days....I finally took the plunge and purchased it in white. I tested it this morning in below 30* weather with my lux layer and a winona tank underneath and lesley tights and was perfectly warm the entire run. Who would have thought that a jacket so thin and light could provide so much warmth?! Oiselle will you please come out with an earwarmer headband and gloves please?! (Posted on 12/11/13)
- Possibly the ultimate running jacket by Amy
- When I got this jacket, I was almost afraid I'd snag it when I first opened it, but it is proving to be a sturdy yet lightweight companion on my cooler runs. This fabric seems like magic. I appreciate the reflective surfaces (I do a lot of running in early morning) and love that the cuffs aren't super tight at the wrists so that I can slip it off mid-run over my GPS watch without having to take my watch off. The pockets are perfect for tissues, gels, etc. If this stuffed into itself (in a pocket) it would be the ultimate jacket for cool runs. But even as is, it comes pretty darned close. I find this is perfect layered over a l/s top (like the lux) for 35-40 degree days. (Posted on 10/3/13)