- Cute & Comfortable by SamTagg
- I am 5'1" about 108 lbs and purchased an XS in the 'ghost' color...very subtle and beautiful. Perfect fit with room for layers, but not baggy. The sleeves are a bit long though on my short frame so I have to fold the ends. Very soft, high quality fleece fabric (Posted on 5/2/14)
- Holy wow by Da'Brarian
- I haven't wanted to take this off since I got it on the mail. It's cozy without being bulky, roomy enough to wear a tank or tee underneath, but not too roomy as to make it uncomfortable wearing under vests and heavier coats. I'm going to live in this all winter. Can't wait for the sweats to arrive! For reference - I am 5'7, 130 and the small fits perfectly. (Posted on 12/12/13)
- Fall favorite! by JJ
- This isn't just another sweatshirt to add to your stockpile. The French fleece is super soft and the length makes it extra cozy, it's the perfect hoodie! I always bring mine with me for post race. Next purchase is the gold, super cute with a vest and jeans for winter. (Posted on 10/16/13)
- Love it! by Sarah J.
- Maybe the best hoodie I have owned...EVER. Super soft fabric that is light weight, warm and not at all bulky. Hangs just right and has held up to many, many washings. I thought $88 was pricey, but will definitely get my money's worth out of this one. (Posted on 9/22/13)