- Love! by Sara S.
- These shorts are awesome. They feel like you have nothing on but have so much pocket space! I have the charcoal but would love the indigo if they were back in stock in a small. For sizing, I wear a small in any brand of athletic bottoms and these fit perfectly! (Posted on 12/3/14)
- Love these beauties by Kerri Floramo
- I wear Distance Shorts for running and Spartan racing. They are comfortable, lightweight, and flattering. These have quickly become my favorite running shorts. For reference I am 5'*' 145 pounds and the medium is just right for me. I could get away with the small, but I prefer a little "give". (Posted on 10/5/14)
- Chafing from waistband on long runs by nickname
The fit of the shorts is okay. I ordered a size down because the baggy look is not attractive in my opinion. I wear a S Mac Roga and went with an XS in this short.
Disappointed to find that if I use the back pocket for anything like car keys the waistband chafes across my back at 10+ mi distances.
Also reviewing myself in photos of these shorts I think the Nike Rival or the Lululemon Speed Short look a bit nicer.
I'd buy another pair if the waistband was changed to be more like the Roga or Lululemon Speed Short or Nike Rival Short. I have not experienced chafing in those. (Posted on 9/22/14)
- Perfect, but size down by Anonymous
- I wear a medium in the Roga, which is a perfect fit for me. 5'7", 126 pounds with a booty and relatively thin thighs. The distance shorts fit in size medium, but it felt like there was too much fabric and poof around the thighs. I sized down to a small, and the shorts became 10x cuter and still fit great. I have 2 pairs in charcola and navy, and I'll be getting more when I can justify it. (Posted on 9/5/14)
- Awesome running shorts by Ashley
- I have always had to run in spandex due to the dreaded riding of regular running shorts. I've always wanted to be able to run in regular running shorts so I began my research! These are as amazing as the reviews state. Truly, the first pair of running shorts I have been able to run in and they actually stay in place. I will buy them in every color! (Posted on 8/12/14)
- Love these shorts by KimmieL
- KUDOS TO OISELLE for making a womens short with pockets to hold enough gels for a marathon!!! FINALLY!!!! These are super comfy and true to size. (Posted on 8/11/14)
- Awesome Shorts by Meg G.
- I have been running in the distance shorts for the past 5 or 6 months. I just ran a marathon in them and they were great! No chafing, lots of pockets for me to put my gels. Super comfy. To find that these shorts were just as good on 26.2 as my shorter runs was an awesome find! Thanks Oiselle! (Posted on 7/30/14)