- Wear inside out for best results by Daniela
I love this bra, and wore it for the NYC Marathon. It's cute, comfy and it held me in place for the whole 26.2. I'm a 34B (on the small side) and have had no bounce issues with it. However, I have had a bit of a chafing issue with this bra in the past. I had worn it for a couple of long runs and wound up bleeding both times! Yikes!
For my subsequent long runs and the marathon, I eliminated the chafing problem by flipping the bra inside out. As it turns out, there is a big seam where the liner is sewn into the bottom band and the band folds over. That's the part that rubs me the wrong way, and maybe other ladies might have a similar issue with this bra. Because the liner is dark, I can get away with wearing it by itself, but you can tell it's inside out if you look closely because the liner is a meshlike material.
Oiselle ladies - for the next edition of the strappy, I'd love to see an "inside out" version of the bra, where the big seam is on the outside of the bra. Thanks for always listening to us and making awesome products! (Posted on 12/8/13)
- Same story, slightly different bra by Amanda
- I found this marginally more supportive than the original strappy, but I still had bounce issues. It had much better coverage, but the fabric while comfortable still had too much give to keep 'em locked in place. (Posted on 9/18/13)
- Thick and compressed by Rhonda
- I have this bra and the strappy bra. The compression is the same on both of them. The difference is that this bra provides much better coverage for a B/C. It also has an inner lining that makes it thicker. I had to get used to the heavier feel, but definitely the best bra I have found with no chafing etc. I have tried many companies bras and they have all caused issues for me. Thank you Oiselle for adding this C friendly sports bra to the lineup. (Posted on 8/18/13)