- Love by Jen
- I love these so much. The seams are super flattering, the fabric is lovely and the fit is perfect. I'm 5'6" and about 145lbs and the size 6 was bang on for me. Probably the Mose flattering pair of running tights inhave ever had. Totally love them. (Posted on 6/4/15)
- Wouldn't call them tights but good crops! by Erin
- I'm not sure these are really tights on me since they're pretty short (I'm 5'8 and got a small), but even then I think they'll work as a longer crop. (Posted on 12/7/14)
- Awesome by RB
5'7, 126 pounds, 37.5" hips. These fit perfect in a size medium, except they are a little loose around my ankles. A tiny issue, but I won't be wearing them during super long runs.
I've never owned a pair of tights that held a phone so wonderfully secure and in a more practical spot (you can see the pocket in the pictures above). Usually I am fussing with my phone during my runs because it flops around or digs into my hip bones/abdomen. Not with these tights! I actually forgot my phone was even in the pocket and was searching everywhere for my phone after my run! If that's important to you to have in a pair of tights, these are what you're looking for. (Posted on 10/6/14)
- Like running in pajamas.. by RunHikeRun
- Oh my! These Charcoal Joggings rock! I've worn them on multiple ~7 mile runs and one half marathon. They are so ridiculously soft! No chafing - I forgot that I was wearing them! The huge pocket is great for my phone and fuel. I would prefer a way to cinch the waist a bit as I find that I need to adjust them for about 1 mile to get the pocket contents in the right spot. But that is not a huge issue because they are so perfect in every other way. (Posted on 4/19/14)
- Perfection by Donna
- I have never written a clothing review before ...EVER! But I had to write about these joggings. They are absolute perfection! Everything about them ... the weight, fabric, wicking, fit, they are long THANK YOU and cover my legs completely ... I can't say enough good things about them! (Posted on 2/6/14)
- The best tight yet by Ayesha
I was a big fan of the fleece-lined Lesley tights, but after taking the Charcoal Joggings out for a couple of runs, I have to say these are my new favorites!
The wider waistband also hits a little bit higher, and is very comfortable and magically slenderizing. They have the same butt-lifting magic as the Lesley, and are incredibly comfortable.
I *love* the new pocket- that was the one thing I always wished for in my Oiselle gear- a pocket big enough to stash my phone!
I have taken these out for a 10 mile run and no issues at all with sliding down, I completely forgot that I was wearing them! Home run, Oiselle! (Posted on 1/26/14)