- Best. Running Bottoms. EVER! by RunHikeRun
- I've worn a lot of different running shorts, capris, tights, and skorts. I'm very picky and have really high standards. All of my running bottoms have let me down in some way or another. Except the Bum Wrap. The Bum Wrap is hands-down the BEST running bottoms every! It doesn't ride up AT ALL. It doesn't chafe. It feels as comfy at mile 6 as it did before I left the house. It is like running with nothing on...except way cuter! It is sooo flattering! I want to get one in every color! (Posted on 10/30/13)
- Great fit- more pockets, please by Mary
LOVE the fit! No riding up or chaffing. Just wish it had more pockets for long runs. Perhaps to small pockets on the hips for gels and a zipper on the back or a slide in pocket on the thigh to hold a cell phone. That would be my dream. Still, this is my fav, go to skort.
(Posted on 10/2/13)
- Best Ever by RunPlaySwim
- I love skirts and have tried every brand. From the first run, I knew it was the best. Ran 10 miles and realized I did not have to adjust the compression shorts one single time!!! They are just the right length to prevent chafing. Amazingly comfortable and really flattering. I'm 54, 5'8" and the medium was perfect. Give us some color! (Posted on 9/16/13)
- A great combo by Amy B
- While I'm not a girlie girl, I am a fan of the "running skirt." Like one of the other reviewers, I've had problems with chafing with other brands. I decided to try the bum wrap since I loved the stride short. While it doesn't seem as compressive, it is super comfortable and doesn't ride up. My field test was a 15 miler in soggy,cold conditions. Normally, rain = chafing for me. I can't believe I didn't chafe at all in this short/skirt. The waistband is so comfortable and it stayed in place. The zip pocket was perfect for my s-caps and a gel. I love having some choices when it comes to running clothes. Thanks for an awesome product! (Posted on 7/27/13)
- Perfect short/skirt hybrid by Sarah OUaL
I've run my last three halves (halfs?) and a handful of other longer runs in the Bum Wrap. Great coverage while offering the supportive feeling of compression shorts (for those of us not able/willing to prance around in JUST spandex...) The shorts are a bit longer than other running skirts, but not as much as they appear in the shop photos, IMO. And they DO NOT RIDE! Hallelujah. The material seems kind of heavy at first but once it's on and you're running it is totally unnoticeable.
Above all else, it's freaking cute. Well done all around. (Posted on 6/5/13)
- My new favorite by Kellie
- I really like the bum wrap, and am about to purchase my second pair in a different color. It's a great combination of girly and sporty. Chafing isn't a problem. And, if I'm running in the rain, it doesn't start to sag under the weight of the water. (Posted on 2/25/13)
- Love it! by Michelle
- I love the bum wrap - ran the Chicago Marathon with it! I tried various running skirts during training season and when it came to long runs they all chaffed - but not the bum wrap! True test was Oct 7 with the Chicago Marathon - worked perfectly! And comfortable. Would love to see a few more color options. :) Thanks for a great product. Michelle McConnell (Posted on 11/1/12)