1. We grew our team by 1,000!
2. We welcomed wee birds to the world.
3. We chased the bird.
4. We believed we could and we did.
5. A bro-bird took flight.
Little Wing Assistant Coach, Daniel Goetz tried out the singlet for Portland Club Cross Invite.
6. We went the distance.
Kathleen Stabler, New Mexico Volée ran rim to rim to rim in the Grand Canyon.
7. We took on the world in our Yetis.
Oiselle Team Washington post Hood to Coast.
8. New singlets were born.
Three new singlets were introduced for the Oiselle Volée.
9. We helped others.
10. We found love on the run.
11. We ran away with the brides.
Runaway Bridesmaids Oiselle Team Florida and Oiselle Team Washington!
12. We tested new waters and climbed to new heights.
Runners Try Series got us out of our comfort zones!
13. We teamed up from across the country to run Club Cross Country Nationals.
14. Standards were chased.
Sarah Mac – Nester: qualified for the Olympic Trials Marathon one year after having baby PJ!
15. We “holidazzled” the town.
Oiselle Washington – Candy Cane Lane
Goal for 2016: build the sisterhood and woman up! #womanup2016