We want shipping to be as easy as possible. So every order in the US and Canada ships for $5, no matter the order size.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns are not a problem. We accept returns and exchanges on all items that have not been worn, altered, or washed and with all tags attached. Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 21 business days of receipt of purchase. After 21 business days, merchandise can be returned for exchange only. Please note we do not refund initial or return shipping and handling charges.
Oiselle c/o DRI
23001 54th Avenue South
Kent, Washington, 98032
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email email@example.com. We are ready to help!
Where are you?
Oiselle HQ is located in the Green Lake neighborhood of Seattle Washington. Yes, we do own a lot of umbrellas. As of January 2012, your order ships from our warehouse in Kent Washington.
Where is your apparel made?
Everything you see on our website was designed and tested by real women athletes in Seattle Washington. 80% of the spring 2013 line is USA made! The other 20% is responsibly manufactured elsewhere.